|“|| It's SAS-approved!|
- SG/MY description
|Price in match||
|Rate of fire||
75% (50 RPM)
|Percentage speed reduction||
20% (14.1 kg)
5 / 50
|Secondary fire / Modes|
The AS50 is a semi-automatic anti-material sniper rifle built by Accuracy International chambered with 5 rounds of .50 BMG ammunition. It does very high damage to all enemies including Titans and zombies, making it suitable for both Human Scenario and Zombie Mods. However, it has a very high recoil and heavy weight.
- Fatal damage to humans and zombies
- Short reload time
- High accuracy even when not zoom
- High rate of fire
- High stun power
- Can be enhanced
- Accurate even if the user is firing it while jumping or running
- Heavy weight
- Low magazine size
- Expensive price and ammunition cost
- High recoil
- Damage decreases over range
Values are approximate and determined by community testing.
- Recommended because it can kill an enemy with just one shot on head, chest (without armor) and gut.
- It is accurate even when not scoping, use it as advantage in close-ranged battle.
- Fire it one at a time. Continuous fire will cause very inaccurate shots. Stay steady and relax for each shot.
- The clip size is low so make sure your shot counts.
- Although the reload time is short, it is still recommended to find a safe place to reload.
- AS50 does not need the quick-switch tactic to make it shoot faster.
- When you hit an enemy with the AS50 and they survived, finish them with secondary.
- When the damage is upgraded by 2, it could do instant kill on any body parts even with Kevlar except on legs.
- When using scope, quick-change to secondary instead of controlling the recoil, because the recoil could confuse the user when scoping.
- Shoot common zombies while they are in mid-air to knock them away except Heavy zombie, Normal zombie and Ganymede that are using [Berserk] ability.
- Shoot the zombie in the head for maximum damage. It causes around 300 damage for armored opponent or 400 damage to unarmored opponent.
- 5 rounds of AS50 damages 1140 ~ 2280 to zombies, and 1875 ~ 11400 when Deadly Shot is activated. So aim at the zombie's head as much as possible!
- When the morale boost is 200%, Deadly Shot is not needed. Aim straight for the head and fire!
- Not recommended in Zombie Scenario due to low clip size, expensive price and swarming zombies.
- However, it is still good in dealing high health zombies like bosses and mini-bosses, albeit a little risky.
- 600 rounds of AS50 can burn $12000, so do not buy all ammo at once.
- In Zombie Scenario AS50 is not recommended when facing bosses, 5 rounds of AS50 just can deal 5000(5k) damage to bosses.
- In Human Scenario AS50 is good when dealing with Titans and bosses.
- Blue Titans can be shot down with 6 shots to the head.
- Not recommended to destroy barriers.
Tactics facing AS50 user
- Classic battle
- This weapon has a very high recoil, so kill them in close gap areas as the users do not have enough time to kill you.
- Don't stand alone in wide areas because the user can kill you easily.
- If you want to cooperate with your teammates, do not make a straight row because the user can finish up your team provided that he/she is experienced.
- Don't stand still while shooting at the AS50 user, because AS50 is accurate even if he/she is running or jumping.
- Zombie Infection
- If you are using the Regular zombie or Ganymede, use berserk skill in wide areas to infect them as the user would not have much time to kill you.
- The user can kill a zombie with HP less than 2500 if they use Deadly Shot and in ducts so be aware of them.
- Always jump if you are using Light Zombie/Sting Finger to avoid the shots.
- When you have a chance, focus on infecting AS50 users first in ducts, as they could easily deal headshot there.
AI AS50 Pink Gold Edition is the gold edition of AS50 with rose art on its magazine box. It can only be obtained rarely in Code Box. This gold edition is lighter than the original weapon by 2%.
- Singapore/Malaysia: 5 December 2012.
- Indonesia: 15 January 2014.
- Turkey: 23 July 2014.
- CSN:Z: 23 September 2014.
- Vietnam: 26 March 2015.
- Indonesia: 3 September 2014.
- CSN:Z: 1 April 2015.
- Vietnam: 21 May 2015.
- Main article: Weapon Enhancement
|Rate of fire||75||-||-|
Achievable weapon titles:
- Higher fire rate (+51%)
- Lighter (-3%)
- Shorter reload time (-1.0 seconds)
- Higher rate of fire
- Same buy cost ($5000)
- Same magazine size (5)
- Same ammo type (.50 BMG)
- Can be enhanced
- Lower damage
- Less accurate (-69%)
- Higher recoil (+17%)
- Lower knockback power
- The AS50's reload animation greatly resembles the AS50's reload animation in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3.
- This is the second weapon that fires accurately even when jumping after SKULL-5.