Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Accuracy International AW50F|
|Price in match||
|Rate of fire||
|Percentage speed reduction||
5 / 50
|Secondary fire / Modes|
This sniper rifle is an upgraded version of AW which holds 5 rounds for each round with .50 BMG. It boasts a strong destruction power which can even pass through walls.
- Massive damage
- Penetrate several layer of objects
- High knockback and stun power to zombies
- Purchasable with game points
- High reserved ammo (50)
- Low magazine capacity (5 rounds)
- Very heavy
- Low rate of fire
Comparison to Barrett M95
- Lower recoil (-8%)
- Shorter reload time (-1.0 second)
- Purchasable by game point
- Higher stun power
- Same price ($5000)
- Same accuracy (100%)
- Same rate of fire (24%)
- Same clip size (5)
- Same reserved ammo (50)
- Same knockback power
- Lower damage
- Can not be enhanced
- This weapon was a skin for the AWP before it was officially released.
- Running while scoping with this weapon will not create footsteps noise.
- The AW50, like other AWP incarnations, has three bolt pulling animations that can be seen with a model viewer. However, the third animation is a duplicate of the second.
- Before the Free Update patch, this weapon used to have level restriction. The players must achieve level 60 or higher to purchase it.
- AI AW50 at Wikipedia.