Being a Sidekick
|Price in match||
In the crosshair
|Rate of fire||
|Percentage speed reduction||
13% (4.3 kg)
60 / 180
2.5 seconds (90 frames)
|Secondary fire / Modes||
1× normal scope
- For the original version, see AK-47.
The AK-47 60R can be randomly obtained by players if they are selected as a Sidekick in Zombie: The Hero or from supply boxes in Zombie: The Union. This rifle is very powerful against any zombies as it can kill a Regular Zombie in just between 15 - 20 shots. It has also high rate of fire and high magazine capacity for an assault rifle. Moreover, this weapon is equipped with a scope, making it the best assault rifle against zombies.
This weapon is highly recommended to be combined with Deadly Shot, especially when dealing with hardened targets, such as fully-evolved zombies.
It's also available during zombie kill achievement when a new Zombie Scenario map is released, after achieved an amount of zombie kills due to each region (mostly 1000).
- Does very high damage to zombies
- Accurate even in long range
- High magazine capacity (60)
- High rate of fire
- Short reload time
- Usable scope
- Low recoil
- Can easily perform headshot
- No wild spray pattern
- Can penetrate more than one barrier
- Can only be obtained by Sidekick or from supply box/events only
Tactics using AK-47 60R
- Avoid facing more than 2 zombies at a time.
- A 60 round AK-47 60R can deal 3500 ~ 15000 damage. Use this advantage to kill a regular zombie with less than 3000 HP.
Tactics facing AK-47 60R
- When facing a person equipped with it, it is recommended to team up and work together.
- Never go for a direct combat to the AK-47 60R user as the fate is death.
- Trap the user and attack him/her while he/she is reloading, you can also strike him/her from behind if he/she's focusing on a zombie that's infront of him/her.
Comparison to AK-47
- More accurate (+1%)
- Higher damage (+31)
- Can zoom via scope
- Higher clip size (+30)
- Lower recoil (-21%)
- Same rate of fire (91%)
- Same reload time
- Same ammo type (7.62 NATO)
- Same weight (-13% speed reduction)
- Obtainable only by Sidekicks, from supply boxes or during events only
- Only usable in Zombie Mods and Zombie Scenario
- Can penetrate 2 objects only
- The long magazine of this weapon exists in real life, but it can only be fed with 90 rounds and never entered the service of Soviet or Russian army.
- This is the only AK variant with an ACOG Scope and a rail system attached to it.
- If a player is reloading the weapon while fully looking down, the magazine can be seen not fully leaving the screen before the magazine is reinserted.
- Part of the magazine clips into the barrel.
- Before the Zombie Mode Rework patch, this weapon could be obtained randomly from supply boxes in Zombie: The Mutation and Zombie: The Hero.
- AK-47 at Wikipedia.