|Price in match||
|Rate of fire||
|Percentage speed reduction||
30 / 90
AK-74U is a Russian assault rifle that holds 30 5.45mm rounds. It boasts a very high rate of fire and decent firepower. It has a great mobility due to its light body.
- Very high rate of fire
- Light weight
- Purchasable with game points
- High damage
- Can only be purchased by the Terrorists
- High recoil
- Cost: Same as FN FNC.
- Damage: Same as M4A1.
- Rate of fire: Very high for a rifle, same as submachine gun.
- Weight: Same as M4A1.
- Treat this weapon like M4A1 with higher recoil and rate of fire like a submachine gun.
- South Korea: 30 May 2013.
- China/Japan: 12 June 2013.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 12 June 2013.
- Singapore/Malaysia: 12 February 2014.
- Indonesia: 3 June 2014.
- CSN:Z: 23 September 2014.
- Vietnam: 26 March 2015.
- Cheaper (-$400)
- More accurate (+2%)
- Higher rate of fire (+1%)
- Lighter (-4% speed reduction)
- Same ammo size (30)
- Purchaseable only by Terrorists
- Lower damage (-2)
- Higher recoil (+1%)
- Longer reload time (+0.5 seconds)
- Elite Crew: Seen in poster.
- Carlito: Adopted as his standard weapon.
- Lingling: Adopted as her standard weapon.
- The proper name for the weapon is actually AKS-74U, with the S meaning Skladnoy to denote folding stock model.
- The model shows the weapon's fire selector is on safety position, which means the gun wouldn't be able to fire in real-life. This mistake also can be found in AKM, AKM Gold, AK-47 HQ and AKM Red.
- The reloading action is similar to SG552.
- Before the Free Update patch, this weapon used to have level restriction. The players must achieve level 15 (11 for Taiwan/Hong Kong) or higher to purchase it.
- AK-74U at Wikipedia.