|Price in match||
|Rate of fire||
91% (600 RPM)
|Percentage speed reduction||
11% (3.6 kg)
30 / 90
akm / ak47akm
- In Taiwan/Hong Kong region, this weapon becomes a default weapon in all player's inventories after the Free Update. In other regions, they only removed the level restriction.
The AKM is the improved version of the AK-47. It was first introduced in 1959 and served the Soviet Army until it was replaced by the AK-74. Nowadays, the AKM is still in service with the former Soviet states and many third world countries and is also widely used by the Terrorists. It is one of the most common weapons in the battlefield.
- High damage
- Low recoil
- High accuracy
- High rate of fire
- Short reload time
- Purchasable with game points
- Free (Taiwan/Hong Kong region)
- Purchasable only by Terrorists
- Rather loud, can reveal position
- Quite heavy
- Low knockback and stun power
- Can run dry easily
- Higher damage (+2)
- Shorter reload time (-0.5 seconds)
- Cheaper in-game cost (-$600)
- Same clip size (30/90)
- Purchasable by points
- Same rate of fire (91%)
- Higher recoil (+13%)
- Heavier (+2%)
- Less accurate (-5%)
- More expensive ammo cost (+$20)
- Cannot attach silencer
- Lower recoil (-2%)
- Lighter (-2% speed reduction)
- Higher accuracy (+2%)
- Same rate of fire (91%)
- Same price ($2,500)
- Same magazine capacity (30/90)
- Same reload time (2.5 seconds)
- Same ammo type (7.62 NATO)
- Purchaseable only by Terrorists
- Purchasable by game points, except Taiwan/Hongkong region
- Lower damage (-1%)
- The AKM in-game is modernized and looks similar to the AK-103.
- 'Avtomat' means assault rifle or automatic rifle.
- The English translation for the AKM, is Kalashnikov Modernized Automatic Rifle.
- This weapon used to be an alternate skin for the AK-47 before it was officially released.
- The texture is actually wrong: the selector switch is still on safe mode, so the gun cannot fire. This mistake also can be found in AKM Gold, AK-47 HQ, AKM Red and AK-74U.
- The reload animation is similar to AK-47, with some few fixes.
- The system names of AK-47 Gold, AK-47 Red Edition and AK-47 HQ are g_ak47, ak47red and ak47hq. However, the textures show that those weapons are based on AKM, not AK-47.
- For Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies, the Gold version is still named AKM Gold.
- When firing the weapon, a bullet model can be seen clearly when the chamber ejects the bullet. Oddly when firing the last round, the bullet is still attached in there instead of going out. This also happens to its counterpart, the HK416.
- Before the Free Update patch, this weapon used to have a level restriction. The players must achieve the required level (depending on each region) or higher to purchase it.
- For Taiwan/Hong Kong region, this weapon now becomes default after the Free Update.