|“|| The Black Widow|
- SG/MY blurb
|Avtomat Nikonova Model 1994|
|Price in match||
|Accuracy in long range||
|Rate of fire||
80% (600 RPM)
|Percentage speed reduction||
14% (3.85 kg)
30 / 90
2.3 seconds (67 frames)
- For its Counter-Terrorist counterpart, see M16A4.
The AN-94 is an assault rifle which can only fire in 2-round bursts. Nevertheless, it has high accuracy and high rate of fire which can easily give headshots to your enemies. Its high rate of fire and accuracy make it one of the most deadly assault rifle in middle range. Its Counter-Terrorist counterpart is the M16A4.
- Quite accurate
- Cheap price
- Can be purchased with game points
- Very short reload time
- High damage
- Low recoil
- Not suitable for close battle due to the weapon is only available to fire in 2 round burst
- Only available for the player in certain level
- Purchasable only for the Terrorists
- Low rate of fire
- Heavy weight
- Unable to share ammunition with other weapons
- Unable to fire in full auto
AN-94 was released on 22 December 2010 and can only be purchased by players that are in Level 15 and above.
- A 30 rounds AN-94 does around 840 damages to zombies.
- This rifle is recommended to help the attack rather than to attack because there was a pause every time two bullets fired
- Does higher damage (+1)
- Lower recoil (-1%)
- Same buy cost ($2800)
- Same weight (14% speed reduced)
- Same clip size (30)
- Different ammo type but costs the same ($60 for each mag)
- Less accurate (-1%)
- Lower rate of fire (-5%)
- 2-round burst only (-1)
- Longer reload time (+0.4 seconds)
- Lower recoil (-12%)
- Cheaper ammo cost (-$20 for each mag)
- Shorter reload time (-0.2 seconds)
- Same clip size (30)
- More expensive (+$300)
- Does lower damage (-3)
- Less accurate (-8%)
- Lower rate of fire (-11%)
- Heavier (+1%)
- Has level restriction
- The AN-94 assault rifle was designed by a Russian firearms designer, Gennadiy Nikonov and produced by Izmash.
- This assault rifle was introduced in the 1997 but it is not widely used by Russian force. It is only being used by Russian Spetsnaz, the elite soldiers and other special forces.
- This assault rifle is the successor of the legendary AK-47.
- The AN-94 can be switched to full automatic if the user continues to pull the trigger. Once the rifle goes automatic, the rate of fire will decrease to 600 RPM.
- If the AN-94 is firing in two-round burst mode, the rate of fire will increase to 1800 RPM instead of 600 RPM.
- There is a "221" written on the weapon's receiver.
- Unlike the real AN-94, the game version does not have its magazine tilted slightly to the right from the center.
- This weapon can hold to 60 round casket magazine.
- This the second weapon with level limit.
- AN-94 at Wikipedia