|“|| The Black Widow|
- SG/MY blurb
|Avtomat Nikonova Model 1994|
|Price in match||
|Accuracy in long range||
|Rate of fire||
80% (600 RPM)
|Percentage speed reduction||
14% (3.85 kg)
30 / 90
2.3 seconds (67 frames)
- For its Counter-Terrorist counterpart, see M16A4.
The AN-94 is a Russian assault rifle fed with 30 rounds of 5.45mm. It can be fired in 2-round burst only, making it has controllable recoil and easy to use. Despite of its lower rate of fire than other assault rifles, AN-94 is very deadly in both close to long range combats.
- High accuracy in tap fire
- Cheap price
- Can be purchased with game points
- Very short reload time
- Fairly high damage
- Low recoil
- Only available for the player in certain level
- Purchasable only for the Terrorists
- Low rate of fire
- Heavy weight
AN-94 was released on 22 December 2010 and can only be purchased by players that are in Level 15 and above.
AN-94 was released on 23 September 2014 through Craft system alongside Open Beta Test.
- A 30 rounds AN-94 does around 840 damages to zombies.
- This rifle is recommended to help the attack rather than to attack because there was a pause every time two bullets fired.
Comparison to M16A4
- Does higher damage (+1)
- Lower recoil (-1%)
- Same buy cost ($2800)
- Same weight (14% speed reduced)
- Same clip size (30)
- Different ammo type but costs the same ($60 for each mag)
- Less accurate (-1%)
- Lower rate of fire (-5%)
- 2-round burst only (-1)
- Longer reload time (+0.4 seconds)
Comparison to AK-47
- Lower recoil (-12%)
- Cheaper ammo cost (-$20 for each mag)
- Shorter reload time (-0.2 seconds)
- Same clip size (30)
- More expensive (+$300)
- Does lower damage (-3)
- Less accurate (-8%)
- Lower rate of fire (-11%)
- Heavier (+1%)
- Has level restriction
- The AN-94 can be switched to full automatic if the user continues to pull the trigger. Once the rifle goes automatic, the rate of fire will decrease to 600 RPM.
- If the AN-94 is firing in two-round burst mode, the rate of fire will increase to 1800 RPM instead of 600 RPM.
- There is a "221" written on the weapon's receiver.
- Unlike the real AN-94, the game version does not have its magazine tilted slightly to the right from the center of the magazine well.
- This is the second weapon introduced with level limit.
- AN-94 at Wikipedia.