|AWP Elven Ranger|
|Price in match||
|Rate of fire||
|Percentage speed reduction||
20 / 30
|Secondary fire / Modes|
- For the original version, see AWP.
A sniper rifle fed with 20 rounds of .338 Lapua Magnum specially designed to battle against the zombies. By zooming in, the user can charge up the shots to deal higher damage. If in possession, the user will be granted with the following buffs:
- Increases the duration of Sprint skill in Zombie Hero by 1 second.
- Armor is increased 5 levels at the start of the round for all players in Zombie Scenario mode (max level does not increase).
- +200% EXP to the owner.
- +50% EXP to the other players in the room.
- Unlimited spare ammo in Scenario modes.
- Allows hit-markers function.
- Can deliver instant kills against humans at base damage (except legs)
- High damage
- High accuracy, even while moving
- High knockback and stun power
- High magazine size
- Fast reloading time
- Boast a number of benefits
- Displays hit-markers to support accuracy
- High rate of fire compared to other bolt action sniper rifles
- Expensive price
- High recoil
- Heavy weight
- Loud shooting sound
- Obtainable through certain events only
- Low spare ammo, except in Scenario modes
- If holding the trigger, the fire rate is too high to re-scope.
- China: 25 November 2015.
- South Korea: 3 December 2015.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 22 December 2015.
- CSN:Z: 23 March 2016.
- Indonesia: 27 April 2016.
- Elite Crew: Seen in posters.
- Upon using the scope, a gauge bar will be displayed to indicate the player damage increasement.
- This weapon can deal 7,500 ~ 30,000 damage to bosses, provided the fire power has been maxed.
- This weapon, provided with a 200%+ Morale, Gauge lv3, and headshot will likely instant kill lower-level zombies.
- This is good to use in a room with a low amount of players since this weapon will with little effort kill a zombie with low hp.
- A good tactic is if in a room with alot of players, waiting a second after the AWP is fully charged. As the zombie is in heavy fire being stunned, headshotting the zombie will likely result in a instant kill.
Comparison to AWP
- Higher rate of fire (+12%)
- Lighter (-4%)
- Higher magazine size (+10)
- Faster reloading time (-1s)
- Has hit-markers function
- Unlimited spare ammo in Scenario modes
- Boast a number of benefits
- Same damage (100)
- Same accuracy (100%)
- Same recoil (30%)
- Same knockback and stun powers
- Same ammo (.338 Lapua Magnum)
- More expensive (+$2750)
- Obtainable through event only
- Similar buff effects are not duplicated if the player owns both AWP Elven Ranger and other Buff Series.
- Players who possess the AWP Elven Ranger will have an icon displayed next to their nicknames as well as the room name to notify the others. Furthermore, in the results board all of the players will be shown with a similar icon as a result of the additional EXP, however different for those that don't own one of the weapons.
- The damage multiplier feature works similarly as the Sniper from Team Fortress, a popular Valve franchise game.
- This weapon has an unused damage multiplier sound.
- AWP Elf Ranger is the first sniper rifle have unique scope reflection.