|AWP Elven Ranger|
|Price in match||
|Rate of fire||
|Percentage speed reduction||
20 / 30
|Secondary fire / Modes|
- For the original version, see AWP.
A sniper rifle fed with 20 rounds of .338 Lapua Magnum specially designed to battle against the zombies. By zooming in, the user can charge its shots to deal higher damage. If in possession, the user will be granted with the following buffs:
- Increases the duration of Sprint skill in Zombie Hero by 1 second.
- Increases starting Armor to Level 5 in Zombie Scenario mode.
- +200% EXP to the owner.
- +50% EXP to the other players in the room.
- Unlimited spare ammo in Scenario modes.
- Hitmarkers appear for successful hits.
- Can deliver instant kills against humans at base damage (except legs)
- High damage
- High accuracy, even while moving
- High knockback and stun power
- High magazine size
- Fast reloading time
- Grants a number of benefits
- Displays hit-markers to support accuracy
- High rate of fire compared to other bolt action sniper rifles
- Expensive price
- High recoil
- Heavy weight
- Loud shooting sound
- Obtainable through certain events only
- Low spare ammo, except in Scenario modes
- If holding the trigger, the fire rate is too high to re-scope.
- China: 25 November 2015.
- South Korea: 3 December 2015.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 22 December 2015.
- CSN:Z: 23 March 2016.
- Indonesia: 27 April 2016.
- Elite Crew: Seen in posters.
- Upon using the scope, a gauge will appear at the bottom to indicate its current charge level.
- It can make instant kill on leg when the charge gauge at level 2-3.
- This weapon can deal 7,500 ~ 30,000 damage to bosses, provided the fire power has been maxed.
- This weapon, with max Morale, Gauge level 3, and headshot will instant kill lower-level zombies, while heavily damaging higher-level ones.
- This is good to use in a room with a low amount of players since this weapon will kill a zombie with little effort.
- A good tactic is if in a room with a lot of players, waiting a second after the shot is fully charged. If your target is under heavy fire and being stunned, a headshot will likely result in a instant kill.
Comparison to AWP
- Higher rate of fire (+12%)
- Lighter (-4%)
- Higher magazine size (+10)
- Faster reloading time (-1s)
- Has hit-markers function
- Unlimited spare ammo in Scenario modes
- Boast a number of benefits
- Same damage (100)
- Same accuracy (100%)
- Same recoil (30%)
- Same knockback and stun powers
- Same ammo (.338 Lapua Magnum)
- More expensive (+$2750)
- Obtainable through event only
- Similar buff effects are not duplicated if the player owns both AWP Elven Ranger and other Buff Series.
- Players who possess this weapon will display an icon next to their nicknames as well as the room info to notify other players. In the game end screen, other users without Transcendence weapons will have a similar icon, indicating its experience buff.
- The damage multiplier feature works similarly as the Sniper from Team Fortress, a popular Valve franchise game.
- This weapon has an unused damage multiplier sound.
- AWP Elven Ranger is the first sniper rifle to have a unique scope reflection.