The Air Burster uses compressed air to deliver high power that can stop enemy. Its secondary fire mode is able to cause an explosion with large amounts of compressed air to the frontline, pushing the enemy away.
- Details: Right-click to do additional damage in front, with an 89% chance to knock back enemies. 2nd Damage: 24 (Normal), 84 (Zombie), 912 (Scenario)
- High damage
- Light weight
- No recoil
- High knockback power
- Able to do 10-round burst (B mode) in point-blank range
- B mode can cause damage in 360 degrees
- High magazine size
- Long reload time
- Useless in long range
- The knockback may risk teammates
- Cannot be fired in water
- Expensive price
- Sold during a limited period of time
- Impossible to perform headshot (except using Deadly Shot)
- South Korea: 23 July 2015.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 28 July 2015.
- China/Japan: 29 July 2015.
- Indonesia: 20 January 2016.
- CSN:Z: 23 March 2016.
- In B mode, this weapon can deal 10,000 damage to bosses.
- Enzo: Seen in posters.
- Alin: Seen in posters.
- This is the first weapon to be sold permanently in store again after the Free Update.
- The words "Air Burster" can be seen on the ammo box.
- The reloading style is similar to M60E4 Maverick.
- The secondary attack is similiar to the Flamethrower's Compression blast from Team Fortress 2.