- This item is obtainable from Top 50 Decoder.
A set of gauntlets equipped with a torch attached to the hand that can emit fires. The user can attack enemies with flames from both hands. Depending on the input command, you can use a flamethrower attack that uses a recoil attack and burns the surrounding area. You can make a leap attack by entering left mouse click and right click> left mouse click.
- High damage to both humans and zombies
- No speed reduction
- Can kill multiple enemies at once
- Has two diferent combo attacks
- Double flame fist can hit through walls
- Burning effect
- Low rate of slash
- Short attack range (3 m)
- Obtainable only during the event period
- South Korea: 8 March 2018.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 13 March 2018.
- China: 14 March 2018.
- Japan: 14 March 2018.
- Indonesia: 9 May 2018.
- CSN:Z: 7 June 2018.
- To activate the "special attack", the wielder must combine its attack in the right order. The first is > > click for dash attack and > > click for double flame fist.
Hit sound #1
Hit sound #2
Wall hit sound
- This is third weapon that features a flamethrower after Aeolis and Salamander.
- This is the second weapon that has a combo attack style after Dual Sword Phantom Slayer.
- One of the combos can make the user dash forward, similar to Ganymede's ability in Zombie Scenario, but with less range.
- There is a label "ARMRORCH" printed on the weapon model.
- The game file shows it was planned to be released at early January, probably alongside Magnum Lancer but it was delayed and released in March.
- Most of the sounds are reused from BALROG-IX
- The flames appear in front of the player, resulting in them appearing inside of or behind walls, if pressed up against one.