|Asia Red Army|
Asia Red Army aiming with Beretta 92G Elite II in map Camouflage
|Aliases||Japanese Red Army|
Anti-Imperialist International Brigade
Anti-War Democratic Front
Holy War Brigade
199 (30 days)
In 1970, a group of Japanese Red Army members hijacked an airplane and order it to fly to North Korea with heavy arms and killed nine hostages in the plane. Their act shocked the world. In order to promote Marxism, they engaged many Terrorist activities around the world.
The Asia Red Army members in game were suited with white T-shirts and red scarfs on their faces. According to the appearance, this model is suited for outdoor operations and recommended for maps:
Asia Red Army raises and trains Ritsuka from child to accumulate war experiences.
- The selection icon shows a Red Army member welding a pair of Berettas with the background image of map Camouflage.
- Once a player use this model in game, he will get additional 20% experience points and 20% game points.
- This model is modeled after the Japanese Red Army in real life.
- For Singapore/Malaysia version, the player will receive 50,000 game points after purchase this model.
- For Taiwan/Hong Kong version, the player will receive 30,000 game points after purchase this model.
- There is a soccer mode version for this model which is purchasable with cash points and usable in all modes.
- In Japan region, this model is the only one which can be bought by game points.
- This selection icon is actually inspired from original Counter-Strike Elite Crew selection icon.
- The leader of the Japanese Red Army was a middle-aged woman, Fusako Shigenobu, who was then arrested and imprisoned for 20 years.
- In January 1974, Japanese Red Army attacked a Shell oil refinery complex in Singapore and took 5 hostages. But, the Japanese Red Army eventually bombed an empty gas tank which was capable of destroying the Bukom island.
- In August 1975, Japanese Red Army took more than 50 hostages at the AIA building which housed several embassies in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- "ARA" is a Japanese word meaning "Oh my,".
- "日本" (Nihon) means Japan and "赤軍" (Sekigun) means Red Army.
- In Indonesia, the player will receive 500,000 game points after purchasing this model. Other than that, when the player use thi model in game, he will get additional 10% experience points and 10% game points.
- Japanese Red Army at Wikipedia.