|Price in match||
|Accuracy in long range||
|Rate of fire||
|Percentage speed reduction||
10 / 50
|Secondary fire / Modes|
Balrog-I is a high caliber pistol that fires 10 rounds of .50AE AHE bullets that were both developed at the Aegis Institute. It is equipped with the Balrog Charging System that enables Balrog-l to fire an explosive shot via a grenade launcher that explodes upon impact. Although the Balrog Charging System of the Balrog-1 has to be done manually, the weapon makes up for it by inflicting an afterburn effect towards targeted enemies.
- High damage
- Does not affect player speed
- Large clip size for a high caliber pistol
- High stun power
- Grenade explodes upon impact
- B mode inflicts afterburn effect towards zombies
- Moderate rate of fire in A mode
- Fast reload time
- Low rate of fire in B mode
- Obtainable only for a limited time
- Low knockback power
- Low accuracy
- Expensive price
- Take time to change modes
Tactics using Balrog-l
- Original: Recommended as it can be a good replacement for Desert Eagle.
- Deathmatch: Not recommended as it has small magazine capacity.
- Balrog-l is only accurate if fired in slow pace. Firing rapidly will cause accuracy drops.
- It is advisable for the user to not move when firing the Balrog-l as the weapon has unstable accuracy.
- Balrog-l is useful when surrounded by a horde of zombies. The user is advised to switch to B mode, aim for the ground and shoot when trapped by a large group of zombies.
- Balrog-l is equipped with the Balrog Charging System. It inflicts an afterburn effect to all zombies within the explosive range. This effect will kill any remaining zombies that survive the initial blast.
- The afterburn effect can also be used to wear down the health points of mini zombie bosses.
- Balrog-l should be used for camping purposes as it can be slightly inaccurate when running from zombies.
- Use the weapon's Balrog Charging System to torn out the health points of a zombie and prevent them from healing. The afterburn effect deals 30 damage per second for 10 seconds.
This gun was released alongside Threat on:
- South Korea: 31 January 2013. There was a resale on 25 July 2013.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 6 February 2013. There was a resale on 10 September 2013.
This gun was released alongside Behind on:
- Indonesia: 20 November 2013.
- Singapore/Malaysia: 20 November 2013.
Comparison to A mode of Skull-1
- More accurate (+1%)
- Able to shoot out explosive ammunition (B mode)
- Higher clip capacity (+3 rounds)
- Cheaper ammo
- Same recoil (30%)
- Same weight (0% speed reduction)
- Has two firing modes
- Lower penetration power (-2)
- Lower damage (-6)
- Lower fire rate (-2%)
- More expensive (+$300)
- Lower stun power to zombies in Zombie Scenario
Ditto, secondary fire
786 views CS online 貓小mo 武器測試 獵魔者 (BALROG-l) 2013-02-05(08:02)
1,533 views Balrog I & map "Behind" review(04:01)
- This weapon is based on the AMT AutoMag V.
- The words "BALROG-I" and "Aegis Laboratory" could be seen on the slide.
- After using B mode, the weapon will automatically switch back to A mode.
- When using B mode, a long sharp bone pattern can be seen on the gun.
- This is the second weapon that has an afterburn effect (in B mode). The first one is the Salamander.