|Price in match||
|Accuracy in long range||
|Rate of fire||
|Percentage speed reduction||
120 / 240
|Secondary fire / Modes|
The Balrog-VII is a belt-fed machine gun that fires 120 rounds of 7.62 AHE bullets that were both developed at the Aegis Institute. It is equipped with the Balrog Charging System which enables the Balrog-VII to fire explosive rounds after every 10 consecutive shots.
- Deals high damage to both humans and zombies
- Large magazine capacity
- High rate of fire
- Moderate recoil
- Balrog Charging System will activate after 10 continuous shots
- Usable scope
- Heavy weight
- Not accurate in long range
- Expensive price and ammunition cost
- Only available for limited edition
Tactics using Balrog-VII
- Original: Not recommended as it can burn out all of your money.
- Deathmatch: Recommended for rushing/tanking/defending purposes.
- Balrog-VII is accurate. Aim for the head to deal maximum damage.
- Balrog-VII's firepower is high. The weapon's damage is similar with the AK-47 and the Skull-7.
- The Balrog Charging System for the Balarog-Vll has low damage due to game balance. Nonetheless, it is still powerful as it delivers added damage.
- Recommended. The weapon's Balrog Charging System works like small HE grenades. It can kill packs of soft zombies in just one explosion. This can save $1000 from buying a pin of HE grenade.
- The user is advised to aim at the ground and shoot when trapped by a large group of zombies.
- Use the explosive shots to backup/release your teammates when they are surrounded by zombies.
- Balrog-VII's explosives does not hurt the user. Recommended for breaking walls alone or covering other teammates to break walls.
- Be cautious when dealing with mini zombie bosses such as the Deimos, Ganymede or Juggernaut due to Balrog-Vll's weight.
- Balrog-VII costs $9000. So use your money wisely.
- Also recommended in Human Scenario. It can kill Titans and large groups of Vanguard troops easily but should not be used when fighting bosses.
- A 120 rounds of Balrog-VII can do 3720 ~ 7440 damages to zombies.
- Balrog-VII can deal tremendous damage to a zombie with its ammo. Aim for newly infected zombies for quick annihilation.
- Use in ducts or hard-to-reach areas for maximum performance.
- Combine with Deadly Shot for maximum damage output.
- Try to avoid direct contact with Light zombies or Sting Fingers when in open areas as they are fast and hard to hit.
- Normal or Heavy-type zombies are good targets for Balrog-VII.
This weapon was released alongside Angra Nest on:
- South Korea: 12 July 2012.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: There was a resale from 12 November 2013 along with 50 B decoders.
- Singapore/Malaysia: 5 June 2013.
- Indonesia: 19 June 2013.
Comparison to Skull-7
- Can shoot an explosive shot after 10 continuous shots
- Same damage (31)
- Same accuracy (16%)
- Same rate of fire (90%)
- Same price ($9000)
- Same spare magazine size (240)
- Usable scope
- Same ammo cost ($200 for 30 rounds)
- Heavier (+2% speed reduction)
- Lower penetration (-2)
- Higher recoil (+1%)
Comparison to JANUS-7
- Able to activate the Balrog Charging System
- Higher damage for A mode (+2)
- Higher reverse magazine size (+40)
- Shorter reload time (-0.7 sec)
- Usable scope
- Same rate of fire
- Same weight
- Same knockback power
- Same stun power
- Lower damage in B mode (-27)
- Lower accuracy for A (-1%) mode
- Higher recoil for both A( +1%) and B (+19%) mode
- Lower magazine size (-80)
- Unable to activate the Janus Transformation System
GalleryGameplay of Balrog-VII "Demonic Firepower!"(08:50)
402 views CS Online 赤獄魔龍BALROG-7 殭屍3(遛屍加圍毆)災厄(打炎魔)團死(一小段)亂玩(06:04)
Explosive ammunition fired sound
- Balrog is a fictional creature in Greek mythology.
- Balrog-VII is the fourth machine gun equipped with a scope. The first one is Skull-7 followed by MG36 and FN Mk 48.
- Before firing the explosive bullets, the muzzle will flash red.
- The custom red muzzle flash is the same as Ethereal. The only difference is the color.
- There is a Balrog head crafting on the weapon scope.
- The scope model of Balrog-VII is similar to Skull-7.
- Balrog at wikipedia