|“||The God Eliminator!||”|
|Price in match||
|Accuracy in long range||
|Rate of fire||
|Percentage speed reduction||
7 / 32
|Secondary fire / Modes|
Based on the XM1014, Balrog-XI is an auto shotgun that is developed by Aegis Laboratory. The much-touted Balrog Charging System will generate an incendiary round for each four shells shot in quick succession, with a maximum of seven incendiary shells which can be used as secondary fire.
- High damage, especially in secondary fire mode
- High rate of fire
- Very high stun power to zombies
- Very short reload time for a shotgun
- Can do wide-spread explosive shot when right click
- Explosive shot can knock zombies away, specially in mid-air
- Expensive price and ammunition costs
- Just like most shotguns, no penetration on normal shots
- Easily run dry due to its rate of fire
- Low magazine capacity
- Have to shoot 4 bullets to obtain an explosive ammo
- Explosive shot cannot perform headshot kills except with concentrated fire
- Cannot shoot underwater
This weapon was released on:
- South Korea: 14 May 2013.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 5 June 2013.
- There was a resale on 21 January 2014.
- China/Japan: 5 June 2013.
- Indonesia: 26 February 2014.
- Singapore/Malaysia: 9 April 2014.
- This weapon is a proper replacement for those who like to use XM1014.
- Balrog-XI's explosive shot can deal tremendous damage to zombies and obstacles.
- You can shoot the explosive ammo while reloading.
- An explosive ammo will be obtained after firing 4 pellets continuously.
- The maximum of explosive ammo obtainable is 7.
- It can take down barriers real fast with just some explosive shots.
- Not recommended for use in Original due to the lack of accuracy, useless in far range, massively expensive and low spare ammunition.
- In addition, Balrog-XI's explosive shot damage has been reduced a lot. Need at least 2-3 explosive shots to take down a single target, even though in point blank.
- However, Balrog-XI is very useful in closed-area maps such as 747, Dust2A or Gallery.
- Functions as XM1014 with additional firing mode.
- Keep an eye on your reserve ammo count.
- 1 round of explosive shot to the body can deal about 500 ~ 1000 damage to zombies, depends on the range.
- Aim for the head with explosive shot for a massive damage of over 1000 ~ 1500.
- Recommended to keep at least 2-3 explosive rounds in case of emergency situations.
- Explosive shot's damage will be higher, if the target is closer.
- Explosive shots have a high knock-back power but also a low stun power, so it is recommended to keep an appropriate distance.
- Use the explosive shots toward host zombies, as they mostly have lower health or to send zombies in mid-air flying away, specially Light zombies or Sting Fingers.
- Balrog-XI can take down barriers easily with explosive shots so make sure you have enough ammo.
- Keep your explosive rounds stocked in case of overwhelming zombies incoming so that you can escape easily.
- 7 bullets from explosive shots can deal 41000 damage to bosses, provided that the firepower has been maxed.
- The Balrog Charging System is strong enough to kill zombies even without upgrading the attack power.
- Keep an eye on your money in the beginning 600 rounds of Balrog-XI can burn out $9750.
- Explosive shots are useful for battling mini bosses especially for Deimos and Ganymede. They are also useful for fighting bosses which have very high armor as Revenant.
- Explosive shots can penetrate through bodies but not walls.
Comparison to XM1014
- Higher rate of fire (+6%)
- Can do wide spread explosive shots
- Additional explosive rounds
- Same damage (52)
- Same weight (4% speed reduction)
- Same magazine size (7)
- More expensive (+$2750)
- Available in limited time only
BCS shooting soundINCSO Balrog XI Preview(00:35)
CounterStrike Online Balrog-XI Gameplay(01:19)
- One new muzzle flash was made for this weapon.
- When an explosive shell is charged, it uses the Balrog-IX's charging sound effect.
- Its secondary fire mode is similar to the Black Dragon Cannon's primary shot, except that Balrog-XI has a longer range.
- This is the second Balrog weapon which uses the Balrog Charging System in the manual way. The first one is Balrog-I.
- The word "BALROG XI" can be seen on the shotgun's receiver when reloading or drawing.
- The word "BCS System" is printed on the buttstock, however it's hard to see in normal circumstances.
- Even though Balrog XI can deal heavy damage to the bosses in Zombie Scenario, the power of explosive shots are still weaker compared to AT4CS which deal only up to 8000 with a single explosive shot, 20% lower damage than AT4CS and needed to be in close combat for maximum damage.