|“||The God Eliminator!||”|
|Price in match||
|Accuracy in long range||
|Rate of fire||
|Percentage speed reduction||
|Secondary fire / Modes|
- For the original version, see XM1014.
Based on the XM1014, BALROG-XI is an auto shotgun that is developed by Aegis Laboratory. The much-touted Balrog Charging System will generate an incendiary round for each four shells shot in quick succession, with a maximum of seven incendiary shells which can be used as secondary fire.
- High damage, especially in secondary fire mode
- High rate of fire
- Very high stun power to zombies
- Very short reload time for a shotgun
- Can do wide-spread explosive shots
- Explosive shots deal high damage to zombies and can knock zombies away, specially in mid-air
- Good for destroying obstacles
- Explosive shots' damage doesn't decrease over range
- Expensive price and ammunition costs
- Just like most shotguns, no penetration on normal shots
- Easily run dry due to its rate of fire and low magazine capacity
- Have to shoot 4 bullets to obtain an explosive ammo
- Explosive shot cannot perform headshot kills except with concentrated fire
- Cannot shoot underwater
- Limited range when using explosive shot
- Obtainable through Find the Zombies event only (BLUE edition)
BALROG-XI was released on:
- South Korea: 14 May 2013.
- The BLUE version was released on 24 July 2014.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 5 June 2013.
- The BLUE version was released on 5 August 2014.
- China/Japan: 5 June 2013.
- The BLUE version was released on 6 August 2014.
- Indonesia: 26 February 2014.
- The BLUE version was released on 7 January 2015.
- Singapore/Malaysia: 9 April 2014.
- CSN:Z: 23 September 2014 (through Craft system).
- This weapon is a proper replacement for those who like to use XM1014.
- BALROG-XI's explosive shot can deal tremendous damage to zombies and obstacles.
- You can shoot the explosive ammo while reloading.
- An explosive ammo will be obtained after firing 4 pellets continuously.
- The maximum of explosive ammo obtainable is 7.
- It can take down barriers real fast with just some explosive shots.
- Explosive shots' damage doesn't decrease over range in comparison with the Black Dragon Cannon. Furthermore, it has longer range but lower area spread than the latter one.
- Not recommended for use in Original due to the lack of accuracy, useless in far range, massively expensive and low spare ammunition.
- In addition, BALROG-XI's explosive shot damage has been reduced a lot. Need at least 2-3 explosive shots to take down a single target, even though in point blank.
- However, BALROG-XI is very useful in closed-area maps such as 747, Dust2A or Gallery.
- Functions as XM1014 with additional firing mode.
- Keep an eye on your reserve ammo count.
- 1 round of explosive shot to the body can deal about 500 ~ 1000 damage to zombies, depends on the range.
- Aim for the head with explosive shot for a massive damage of over 1000 ~ 1500.
- Recommended to keep at least 2-3 explosive rounds in case of emergency situations.
- Explosive shot's damage will be higher, if the target is closer.
- Explosive shots have a high knock-back power but also a low stun power, so it is recommended to keep an appropriate distance.
- Use the explosive shots toward host zombies, as they mostly have lower health or to send zombies in mid-air flying away, specially Light zombies or Sting Fingers.
- Note that explosive shots cannot be combined with Deadly Shot, so use it carefully.
- BALROG-XI can take down barriers easily with explosive shots so make sure you have enough ammo.
- Keep your explosive rounds stocked in case of overwhelming zombies incoming so that you can escape easily.
- 7 bullets from explosive shots can deal 41000 damage to bosses, provided that the firepower has been maxed.
- The Balrog Charging System is strong enough to kill zombies even without upgrading the attack power.
- Keep an eye on your money in the beginning 600 rounds of BALROG-XI can burn out $9750.
- Explosive shots are useful for battling mini bosses especially for Deimos and Ganymede. They are also useful for fighting bosses which have very high armor as Revenant.
- Explosive shots can penetrate through bodies but not walls.
Comparison to XM1014
- Higher rate of fire (+6%)
- Can do wide spread explosive shots
- Additional explosive rounds
- More effective against zombies
- Same damage (52)
- Same weight (4% speed reduction)
- Same magazine size (7)
- More expensive (+$2750)
- Available for limited time only
BCS shooting sound
- One new muzzle flash was made for this weapon.
- When an explosive shell is charged, it uses the BALROG-IX's charging sound effect.
- Its secondary fire mode is similar to the Black Dragon Cannon's primary shot, except that BALROG-XI has a longer range.
- This is the second BALROG weapon which uses the Balrog Charging System in the manual way. The first one is BALROG-I.
- The word "BALROG XI" can be seen on the shotgun's receiver when reloading or drawing.
- The word "BCS System" is printed on the buttstock, however it's hard to see in normal circumstances.
- Its inserting sound is same as Benelli M3's but a bit faster.