|Price in match||
|Accuracy in long range||
|Rate of fire||
|Percentage speed reduction||
7 / 32
|Secondary fire / Modes|
Balrog-XI is a shotgun chambered with 7 12G AHE rounds, developed by Aegis Institute. When firing 4 pellets continuously, Balrog Charging System will be activated and grants you an explosive shot that is useful in wide range and can do fatal damage to zombies.
- High damage, especially in 2nd mode
- High rate of fire
- Very high stun to zombies
- Very fast reload time for a shotgun
- Can do wide-spread explosive shot when right click
- Explosive shot can penetrate through bodies
- Explosive shot can even deal headshot damages
- Its Balrog Charging System deals fatal damage to zombies
- Ideal when dealing with mini-bosses and bosses
- Expensive price and ammunition costs
- Just like most shotguns, no penetration on normal shots
- Easily run dry due to its fusillade
- Low magazine capacity
- Have to shoot 4 bullets to obtain an explosive ammo
This weapon was released on:
- South Korea: 14 May 2013. It costs 9800 Cash for permanent purchase.
- China/Taiwan/Hong Kong/Japan: 5 June 2013.
- There was a resell of this weapon on 22 October 2013 alongside Balrog-III (except Japan region).
- This weapon is a proper replacement for those who like to use XM1014 in Zombie Mods.
- Amazingly, Balrog-XI can even deal headshots with explosive shots, without the help of Deadly Shot skill in Zombie Mods. Aim for the head for massive damage.
- Balrog-XI explosive shot can deal tremendous damage to zombies and obstacles.
- You can shoot the explosive ammo while reloading.
- An explosive ammo will be obtained after firing 4 pellets continuously.
- The maximum of explosive ammo obtainable is 7.
- It can take down barriers real fast with just some explosive shots.
Normal Matches :
- Not much recommended in Original due to the lack of accuracy, useless in far range, massively expensive and low spare ammunitions.
- In addition, Balrog-XI's explosive shot damage is reduced greatly. Need at least 2-3 explosive shot to take down a single target, provided that the distance between the shooter and the target is 0m - 5m and the user is aiming for the head.
- However, Balrog-XI is very useful in closed-area maps such as 747, Dust2A, or Gallery.
Zombie Mods :
- Work just like XM1014. with an additional of Balrog Charging System.
- Keep an eye on your spare ammunitions.
- 1 round of explosive shot to the body can deal about 500 ~ 1000 damage to zombies, depends on the range.
- Aim for the head with explosive shot for a massive damage of over 1000 ~ 1500
- Recommended to keep at least 2-3 explosive rounds in case of emergency situations.
- Explosive shot's damage will be higher if the target is nearer.
- Explosive shot has low stun and good knockback, so is it recommended to keep an apporiate distance.
- Explosive shots can send Light-type zombies flying and Heavy-type zombies a short distance if they're being shot at in midair .
- Ideal when dealing with large hitboxes zombies like Heavy types.
Human Scenario / Zombie Scenario :
- Balrog-XI can take down barriers easily with explosive shots make sure you have enough ammo.
- Keep your explosive rounds stocked in case of overwhelming zombies incoming so that you can easily escape.
- Keep an eye on your money in the beginning 600 rounds of Balrog-XI can burn out 9750$.
- Explosive shots works wonderfully on mini-bosses like Deimos, Ganymede and Titans. As well as main bosses.
- Explosive shots can penetrate through bodies but not walls, keep that in mind.
Comparison to XM1014
- Higher rate of fire (+6%)
- Can do wide spread explosive shots
- Additional explosive rounds
- Same damage (52)
- Same weight (4% speed reduction)
- Same magazine size (7)
- More expensive (+$2750)
- Available in limited time only
GalleryCSO Balrog-XI Playtest(38:29)
260 views Balrog 11 Headshot with Explosive Shots(01:12)
353 views 【CSO阿迪】10把弒神者速刷＆阿比隆(05:33)
458 views CounterStrike Online Balrog-XI Gameplay(01:19)
227 views Counter-Strike Online BALROG-XI Preview(01:26)
- This weapon is based on XM1014.
- It has a different draw, reload animation and a shooting sound than the original one.
- This is the very first weapon that can deal headshots with explosive shots without the help of Deadly Shot skill.
- When you earn an explosive ammunition it uses the Balrog-IX's pre-charge sound file.
- One new muzzle flash was made for this weapon.
- Its secondary fire mode is similar to the Cannon system.
- This is the second Balrog weapon which uses the Balrog Charging System in the manual way. The first one is Balrog-I.
- The world "Balrog XI" can be seen while reloading or drawing.
- The world "B C S System" is printed on the buttstock.
- This weapon is extremly useful in many Zombie Scenario maps due to the secondary fire mode.
- The sprite of the explsive shot looks like 5 fireballs, but actually is only 1.