|Price in match||
|Accuracy in long range||
|Rate of fire||
|Percentage speed reduction||
7 / 32
|Secondary fire / Modes|
This is an auto shotgun that holds 7 rounds for each round with a special buckshot that developed by Aegis Laboratory. It chargers a wide scopes Balrog Charging System bullet while having a consecutive fire, and it is able to fire it as a secondary mode.
- High damage, especially in secondary fire mode
- High rate of fire
- Very high stun power to zombies
- Very short reload time for a shotgun
- Can do wide-spread explosive shot when right click
- Explosive shot can knock zombies away, specially in mid-air
- Expensive price and ammunition costs
- Just like most shotguns, no penetration on normal shots
- Easily run dry due to its fusillade
- Low magazine capacity
- Have to shoot 4 bullets to obtain an explosive ammo
- Explosive shot cannot perform headshot kills except with concentrated fire
This weapon was released on:
- South Korea: 14 May 2013.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 5 June 2013.
- There was a resale on 21 January 2014.
- China/Japan: 5 June 2013.
- Indonesia: 26 February 2014.
- Singapore/Malaysia: Coming soon.
- This weapon is a proper replacement for those who like to use XM1014.
- Balrog-XI's explosive shot can deal tremendous damage to zombies and obstacles.
- You can shoot the explosive ammo while reloading.
- An explosive ammo will be obtained after firing 4 pellets continuously.
- The maximum of explosive ammo obtainable is 7.
- It can take down barriers real fast with just some explosive shots.
- Not much recommended in Original due to the lack of accuracy, useless in far range, massively expensive and low spare ammunition.
- In addition, Balrog-XI's explosive shot damage has been reduced a lot. Need at least 2-3 explosive shots to take down a single target, even though in point blank.
- However, Balrog-XI is very useful in closed-area maps such as 747, Dust2A or Gallery.
- Functions as XM1014 with additional firing mode.
- Keep an eye on your spare ammunition.
- 1 round of explosive shot to the body can deal about 500 ~ 1000 damage to zombies, depends on the range.
- Aim for the head with explosive shot for a massive damage of over 1000 ~ 1500.
- Recommended to keep at least 2-3 explosive rounds in case of emergency situations.
- Explosive shot's damage will be higher, if the target is closer.
- Explosive shots have a high knock-back power but also a low stun power, so it is recommended to keep an appropriate distance.
- Use the explosive shots toward host zombies, as they mostly have lower health or to send zombies in mid-air flying away, specially Light zombies or Sting Fingers.
- Balrog-XI can take down barriers easily with explosive shots so make sure you have enough ammo.
- Keep your explosive rounds stocked in case of overwhelming zombies incoming so that you can escape easily.
- For zombie scenario 7 bullets from explosive shots can deal 6000 ~ 12000 damage pershot to bosses, provided that the firepower has been maxed (damage decreased over range).
- Keep an eye on your money in the beginning 600 rounds of Balrog-XI can burn out $9750.
- Explosive shots are useful for battling mini bosses especially for Deimos and Ganymede.
- Explosive shots can penetrate through bodies but not walls.
Comparison to XM1014
- Higher rate of fire (+6%)
- Can do wide spread explosive shots
- Additional explosive rounds
- Same damage (52)
- Same weight (4% speed reduction)
- Same magazine size (7)
- More expensive (+$2750)
- Available in limited time only
BCS shooting soundINCSO Balrog XI Preview(00:35)
CounterStrike Online Balrog-XI Gameplay(01:19)
- This weapon is based on XM1014.
- It has a different draw, reload animation and a shooting sound than the original one.
- When you earn an explosive ammunition, it uses the Balrog-IX's pre-charge sound.
- One new muzzle flash was made for this weapon.
- Its secondary fire mode is similar to the Cannon system.
- This is the second Balrog weapon which uses the Balrog Charging System in the manual way. The first one is Balrog-I.
- The world "Balrog XI" can be seen while reloading or drawing.
- The world "B C S System" is printed on the buttstock.
- This weapon is extremely useful in many Zombie Scenario maps due to the secondary fire mode.
- The sprite of the explosive shot looks like 5 fireballs, but actually is only 1.