Origin Banshee in Requiem
23 May 2012
No one has ever witnessed the banshees, only rumors. It is said that the witch who instigated the pagan group was resurrected as a zombie after her death, using the ability of a magic series to capture multiple targets at a distance.
- Can pull humans using pulling ability
- Able to jump higher with the High Jumping ability
- Generally fast movement speed and high jump height
- Becomes invincible while using the pulling skill
- Cannot use pulling ability while crouching
- Low knockback resistance
- Easy to perform headshots due to her appearance
- Failing to drag a human will result in revealing your position
- Unable to move when using the pulling ability
- Use the Pulling skill to take out the humans who have the strongest weapons. This is especially very useful to take out the Hero and Heroine.
- Note that this skill will also pull other humans who are near the target.
- The pulling skill's speed and range will be upgraded based on your evolution level.
- The flock of bats will pass through your teammates and go directly towards the crosshair.
- Use the High Jumping skill to get onto higher places.
- When you see the Banshee idle temporarily, it may indicate that it is ready to use the Pulling skill. Shoot it temporarily first to make it retreat.
- The Banshee has a delay time while using the Pulling skill, so always pay close attention to it when it is standing and looking for targets.
- Headshots will interrupt the pulling skill, use this to save yourself or your friends.
This class was released alongside Zombie: The Hero: The Origins on:
This zombie was released alongside Free Update on:
- CSN:Z: 8 January 2015.
- Vietnam: 26 March 2015.
- In Indonesia region, Banshee pulling skill was translated wrongly as "Pooling".
- In Zombie: The Union, Banshee used to have 800 health points (1300 with Strong Lifepower) but now it has 1000 (1500 with Strong Life Power) and 200 (250 with Strong Life Power).
- In Zombie: The Union, instead of pulling the enemy closer, the [Pulling] ability will damage the enemy. It can also be used on zombies.
- While using the [Pulling] ability, Banshee will not be able to move until the bats miss or fail to grapple a player.
- Banshee does not make an appearance in Zombie Scenario, the same fate is shared with Jiang Shi and Stamper.
- Player can clearly see that there are flesh and bones inside her clothes when she is performing her [Pulling] ability, or by standing beneath her.
- There is a bug where if the Banshee uses the [Pulling] ability before a round ends, the effect will continue in to the next round.
- In Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies, this zombie is called as "Vency" in the tips box that appears in Zombie: The Mutation, this is probably her real name.
- Before the Zombie Mode Rework patch, Banshee used to have another skill known as [Chaos/Confusion] that allowed it to disguise her teammates and ownself as human players to confuse the opposing team. It was then replaced by the current [High Jumping] skill for game balancing purposes.
- Also, after this patch, its movement speed has been increased, while the jump height and armor have been decreased slightly.
- For some reason, view models for the host variant can be found within game files, but they are not applied currently since her debut.
- Banshee can pull multiple Human at the same time IF they are close to each other.