Battle Weapons or Weapon Release (Singapore/Malaysia) are the weapons obtainable through events.
These weapons can be obtained from 'Letter Find' event. The player can get random letters or numbers or both by playing any mode in game. The letters and numbers collected then can be arranged to form a weapon's name. The player can get one of these if the letters are arranged correctly based on their name. The letters are:
- DAGGER for Battle Hunting Dagger
- GLOCK for Battle Glock 18C
- USP45 for Battle USP45
- MP5 for Battle MP5
- GALIL for Battle Galil
- FAMAS for Battle FAMAS
- QBB95 for Battle QBB-95
- PSG1 for PSG-1
- BP for Combat Blueprint (for CSN:Z)
- DR for Durability Material (for CSN:Z)
Take note that there are no limits on how many characters one can obtain a day and assign, although the maximum quantity per character is 99.
Obtain alphabets while playing the game and click all buttons to complete the word and obtain a weapon. You can obtain a Joker while playing the game, and one can substitute any character.
- South Korea: These weapons were released on 18 July 2013.
- Held again on 17 April 2014 with the addition of PSG-1.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: These weapons were released on 23 July 2013.
- China: These weapons were released on 24 July 2013.
- Japan: These weapons were released on 24 July 2013.
- Indonesia: These weapons were released on 29 January 2014.
- Singapore/Malaysia: These weapons were released on 26 March 2014.
- CSN:Z: These weapons were released on 20 November 2014 (only Glock 18C, Hunting Dagger, Galil and FAMAS).
A Swiss-made hunting dagger made for the hunters. This repaired version does higher damage than the original weapon.
A German semi-automatic pistol fed with 20 rounds of 9mm ammunition and equipped with full-auto fire mode as secondary fire (as fast as submachine gun, but not very accurate). Although the damage is low, its rate of fire is high.
A 12 rounds .45 ACP repaired pistol after intense battle. It does higher damage but has decreased accuracy, recoil and rate of fire.
A 30 rounds 9mm repaired submachine gun after intense battle. This variant has sightly higher damage than the original weapon but lower rate of fire, higher recoil and less accurate.
A 35 rounds 5.56mm repaired assault rifle after intense battle. It does higher damage than the original weapon but is less accurate and has higher recoil.
A 25 rounds 5.56mm repaired assault rifle after intense battle. It does higher damage than the original weapon but slightly higher recoil.
A 100 rounds 5.8mm repaired machine gun after intense battle. It has bigger magazine size, more accurate and higher rate of fire than the original weapon but it has higher recoil.
- Play in Bot Team Deathmatch and Zombie Scenario to receive the letter faster.
- In Bot Team Deathmatch, make sure do not choose big-sized maps but choose simple, small maps like Roof and Gallery to get more kills in a short period of time.
- At least 4 players are needed to make it count.
- Main article: Joker Character.
You can get Joker by cash point, killing enemies randomly or through certain conditions met. By obtaining one, you can choose any type of alphabet button with this. Take note, however that you cannot press the button that has already been depressed. Joker is excluded from the total number of obtained words.
- These weapons are known as Wolf Weapons in Taiwan/Hong Kong.
- Only in South Korea region so far, the PSG-1 can be obtained via this event. Therefore, it is the only weapon that is not a rebuilt variant.
- There are some parts have been rusty and cracked which are clearly seen for every weapons.
- In CSN:Z, the event is renamed as "Want It? Just Name It!" as the Durability Materials and the Combat Blueprints are redeemable too, in addition to the Battle weapons.
- In Zombie File mode, the Battle Hunting Dagger and Battle USP are available. Player can pick them up to fight against zombies. The Battle Hunting Dagger also features a new view model and animations in this mode.