Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Battle Weapons or Weapon Release (Singapore/Malaysia) are the weapons obtainable through events.
These weapons can be obtained from 'Letter Find' event. The player can get random letters or numbers by playing any mode in game. The letters and numbers that have been collected can be arranged to form a weapon's name. The player can get one of these if the letters are arranged correctly based on their name. The letters are:
- DAGGER for Battle Hunting Dagger
- GLOCK for Battle Glock 18C
- USP45 for Battle USP45
- MP5 for Battle MP5
- GALIL for Battle Galil
- FAMAS for Battle FAMAS
- QBB95 for Battle QBB-95
- PSG1 for PSG-1
- BP for Combat Blueprint (for CSN:Z)
- DR for Durability Material (for CSN:Z)
- REDAXE for Horse Axe
- SBLADE for Serpent Blade
Take note that there are no limits on how many characters player can obtain a day and assign, although the maximum quantity per character is 99.
Obtain alphabets while playing the game and click all buttons to complete the word and obtain a weapon. You can obtain a Joker while playing the game, and one can substitute any character.
- South Korea: 18th July 2013.
- Held again on 17th April 2014 with the addition of PSG-1.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 23ed July 2013.
- China/Japan: 24th July 2013.
- Indonesia: 29th January 2014.
- Singapore/Malaysia: 26th March 2014.
- CSN:Z: 20th November 2014 (only Glock 18C, Hunting Dagger, Galil and FAMAS).
- Vietnam: 23rd April 2015.
A Swiss-made hunting dagger made for the hunters. This repaired version does higher damage than the original weapon.
A German semi-automatic pistol fed with 20 rounds of 9mm ammunition and equipped with full-auto fire mode as secondary fire (as fast as submachine gun, but not very accurate). Although the damage is low, its rate of fire is high.
A 12 rounds .45 ACP repaired pistol after intense battle. It does higher damage but has decreased accuracy, recoil and rate of fire.
A 30 rounds 9mm repaired submachine gun after intense battle. This variant has sightly higher damage than the original weapon but has lower rate of fire, higher recoil and less accurate.
A 35 rounds 5.56mm repaired assault rifle after intense battle. It does higher damage than the original weapon but is less accurate and has higher recoil.
A 25 rounds 5.56mm repaired assault rifle after intense battle. It does higher damage than the original weapon but has slightly higher recoil.
- Play in Bot Team Deathmatch and Zombie Scenario to receive the letter quicker.
- In Bot Team Deathmatch, choose simple, small maps like Roof and Gallery to get kills in a short period of time.
- At least 4 players are needed to make it count.
- Main article: Joker Character.
You can get Joker by cash point, killing enemies randomly or through certain conditions met. By obtaining one, you can choose any type of alphabet button with this. Take note, however that you cannot press the button that has already been pressed. Joker is excluded from the total number of obtained words.
- These weapons are called "Wolf Weapons" in Taiwan/Hong Kong.
- The PSG-1 is the only weapon that does not have a battle-scarred variant.
- In CSN:Z, the event is called "Just Name It!" as the Durability Materials and the Combat Blueprints are redeemable during the first release, in addition to the Battle weapons.
- Its third iteration of the event features the Horse Axe and the Serpent Blade, which in other regions are available in a completely different letter collecting event.
- In Zombie File mode, the Battle Hunting Dagger and Battle USP are available. Player can pick them up to fight against zombies. The Battle Hunting Dagger also features a new viewmodel and animations in this mode.