When a round starts, the players obtain a Bazooka, 70 84mm Rockets and a seal knife. The players' speed is increased 15% in this mode, which is same to the player speed in Half-Life. Players health points are increased to 200.
- Annihilate the enemy force with Bazooka.
- The bazooka will be provided in the game.
- Player’s movement speed will be increased.
- Various objects in the map can be destroyed.
- UI which indicates how accurately you delivered an attack on the enemy will appear.
- If your team member killed the enemy that you attacked before, you can obtain assist score.
- If you succeed in making a consecutive attack, it will be recorded as a combo.
- Try not to be idle as foes will be able to kill you easily.
- Try not to move as a group as foes could kill all of you in a single blow.
- Conserve ammunition. Do not blindly shot.
- Jump when the enemy shoots to lessen the damage.
- Don't stand too near with the vehicle due its explosion can kill the player when it got shot by enemies or by yourself. Otherwise, shoot the vehicle when the enemy stands beside it to kill.
This mode was released on:
- South Korea: 31 January 2012.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 8 February 2012.
- China/Japan: 8 February 2012.
- Indonesia: 14 August 2013.
- Singapore/Malaysia: 12 February 2014.
- CSN:Z: 23 September 2014.
- Vietnam: 26 March 2015.
- Most of the breakable objects in this mode are taken from Counter-Strike: Condition Zero Deleted Scenes like Humvees and SCUD Launchers. These can be seen in the trailer.
- After the 4 December 2014 update of South Korea, Bazooka now has greater knockback power and the numbers of rounds and kills were adjusted.