|Price in match||
|Rate of fire||
|Percentage speed reduction||
|Secondary fire / Modes||
Turn on/off the light
Beam Sword is a science fiction melee weapon made by an unknown technology. It can glow in the dark although the user can turn off the light to increase the movement speed.
- It can glow in dark areas
- Can kill multiple targets
- Has a longer attack range than most of the melee weapons
- Able to perform two slashes at once
- Easy to perform headshots
- Hard to obtain from Bingo Event
- Other players can locate you easily in dark areas if you turn the beam lights on
- Shorter range in B mode
- Emits a loud sound when slashing, which usually compromises the user's attempts
- The sound effect while idling makes listening to footsteps more difficult
- Emits sound when deploying
This weapon was released on:
- South Korea: 27 June 2013.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 2 July 2013.
- China/Japan: 3 July 2013.
- Indonesia: 21 July 2014.
- Singapore/Malaysia: 23 July 2014.
- CSN:Z: 1 April 2015.
- Vietnam: 21 May 2015.
- : Used by SAS operative (seen in posters).
- This melee weapon should be taken into account as the Wakizashi and its dual variant clustered together.
- Turning on the beam is more recommended for higher damage.
- There is a trick where the user can perform a headshot easily, by looking down while attacking an enemy.
Target hit sound
Slash sound, off
- This is the first melee weapon that would debut in the Science Fiction series.
- This is also the only melee weapon that can use handle for attacking in Counter-Strike Online so far.
- The weapon's animation resembles Wakizashi while the idle view model resembles Balisong.
- This weapon is based off from the popular "Lightsaber" of the Star Wars fame.
- This is the first melee weapon that's able to glow in the dark.
- This is the second melee weapon that can change between modes with secondary fire after Hammer.
- In the turned off state, it will use the same hit sound as SKULL-9.
- If the player defuses a C4 while the two-slash animation is playing, he/she is able to move while defusing the bomb, note that they must face the bomb and stay inside the defusing-range (see video).
- Lightsaber at Wikipedia.