|“||A 15 round, 9mm beretta. It's ability to be dual wielded makes up for the low reload rate.||”|
— Official description
.40 Dual Elites
August 26, 2002 (Counter-Strike BETA 7)
|Price in match||
|Rate of fire||
|Percentage speed reduction||
0% (1.15 kg)
30 / 120
4.6 seconds (136 frames)
- After the Free Update patch, this weapon becomes a free default weapon in all player's inventories.
- High rate of fire, can fire as fast as the player can
- High magazine capacity
- Cheap ammunition cost
- High damage for a pistol
- Low accuracy
- Long reload time
- No penetration power at all
- Dual Beretta Gunslinger
- Main article: Dual Beretta Gunslinger
Akimbo automatic pistols given to a select few guardians of justice. Fed with 36 rounds of .44 Fast Draw, this special pistol features a unique martial art that combines marksmanship with bladeworks, using both melee and bullets to devastate enemies.
- This the first dual wielded pistol (and also the first dual wielded weapon) in game.
- Binding the attack key to the mouse wheel, or any (other) keys on the keyboard in the console will allow it to be fired with an incredible fire rate like using Dual Infinity, although it will have terrible accuracy as a consequence. Users can shoot as fast as an UMP45 this way.
- The weapon's textures are reused from Counter-Strike: Condition Zero.
- Beretta 92 at Wikipedia.