- The main mission is to destroy enemy's battleship.
- The secondary mission is to destroy enemy's helicopter, defense turret and commander.
The players must navigate their way throughout this map, eliminate opposing forces and bosses.
|1||Defend Nuclear Weapons||The mission starts where players will receive their first objective through their commander; defend the nuclear weapons from being destroyed by the Scarlet Mask army.||20 minutes|
|2||Destroy Defense Turret||After that, the players will move to another site, engaging into battle with three mounted turrets.||10 minutes|
|3||Shoot Down Choppers||Once the turrets have been destroyed, they will enter a building where they must fight the Scarlet Mask's army, then go to the building's roof. On the building's roof they will be engaged by 2 helicopters which have large amounts of health.||24 minutes and 40 seconds|
|4||Sink Battleship||After defeating the helicopters, the players will be engaged by a battleship which has stronger attack power and will be the final boss.||40 minutes|
- The players can buy weapons and equipment at some spots in this map. A new feature exists where the players can fully restore health by pressing the button which costs $2000.
- Some weapons' price are increased in this mode such as AWP which has been increased to $20,000.
- The players can use the RPG-7. However, finding one is not easy since only one unit is available at each Buy Zone.
The Scarlet Mask
The Scarlet Mask is the head of a terrorist coalition. To fight this emerging threat, the Terrorists and the Counter-Terrorists have to work together to stop them.
- Equipped with several different weapons. They have low health points.
- Equipped with just a riot baton and a tactical shield. Rush towards the players for melee combat. Shielded troops have a high health points.
- Equipped with M134 Minigun and have a large amount of health.
Turrets and Rocket Launchers
- Turrets and Rocket Launchers are very dangerous. It deals very high damage to the players.
- The Scarlet Mask have helicopters that are equipped with Gatling guns and can launch missiles.
- The Battleship of The Scarlet Mask will first appear in a scene where it crashes a building, then the players must destroy it while avoiding its attacks. The Battleship can launch missiles at the players, indicated by a small yellowish circular icon on an area.
- This mode is similar to Human Scenario in Counter-Strike Online.
- Prior to its debut, Nexon planned to have Big City support up to 128 players; 64 players on each faction. However, since the official release, the map only holds 32 players maximum; this limit may be increased in the future.
- A Big City logo was printed in the radio's body.
- Scarlet Mask's Battleship seems to be a Ticonderoga-class Cruiser, a naval vessel used by the United States Navy.
- Scarlet Mask's Gunships seem to be MH-60L Direct Action Penetrators, gunship helicopters used by the United States Army.