|Price in match||
|Rate of fire||
|Percentage speed reduction||
Low ~ Medium
|Secondary fire / Modes|
A blade that bears a mysterious, ancient power that provides extreme sharpness and hardness. The blade's power can be charged and it has the ability to emit a powerful force which allows individual slashes to achieve tremendous damage.
- Inflicts extreme damage (especially in charged mode)
- High stun and knockback powers
- Longest melee attack range so far
- Its damage and movement speed can be enhanced up to three times
- Can kill multiple enemies at once with both modes
- Free in all modes
- Can reach upwards of 100,000 damage per hit if fully-enhanced and under exact conditions.
- Requires an invisible Level 1 light zombie with no DNA and backstab with Deadly Shot to reach its maximum damage.
- Low attack rate
- Obtainable through Top 50 Decoder only (Premium Top 50 Decoders in Indonesia and CSN:Z)
- Takes time to charge its B mode
- Neither modes can instantly hit a target
- Use the charged attack to deliver fatal damage to the opponent, but be careful of its lengthy recharge.
- Due to slow slash rate, be careful to attack and watch your distance with the enemy.
- This can be partially mitigated by charging the blade before entering combat.
- Use primary attack to get a wider attack range.
- The blade's range is static at 3 meters in A and uncharged/half-charged B mode. In its charge attack, it has a range of 5 meters.
- The charge attack takes 3 seconds to completely charge. When enhanced, this is halved to 1.5 seconds.
- A hit with its charged attack can deal around 30,000 ~ 100,000 damage to bosses (provided that the firepower has been maxed).
- It isn't the best weapon for escaping zombies. Switch to a primary or another melee weapon if possible.
- It can do between 700 and 2,500 damage to walls per hit.
- Previously, there is a bug in Zombie Scenario where if a player possesses this weapon and other players in the same room suicide, they will wield the as their melee weapon when they respawn. This bug has since been patched.
- This is the first melee weapon of any kind that can be enhanced.
- In Indonesia and Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies, this weapon was released in Premium Top 50 Decoder and Premium Top 50 Unlimited Decoder.
- The is likely to be based on the Frostmourne, a runeblade in the Warcraft series.