|Price in match||
|Rate of fire||
|Percentage speed reduction||
Low ~ Medium
|Secondary fire / Modes|
A blade that bears a mysterious, ancient power that provides extreme sharpness and hardness. The blade's power can be charged and it has the ability to emit a powerful analyzer.
- High damage
- High stun power
- Longest melee range attack
- Slow attack rate
- Obtainable through Transcendence Decoders only
- South Korea: 8 September 2016.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong/China: 13 September 2016.
- Japan: 29 September 2016
- Indonesia: 5 April 2017
- CSNZ: 12 April 2017
- Use the charged attack to deliver fatal damage to the opponent.
- Due to slow slash rate, be careful to attack and watch your distance with the enemy.
- Use primary attack to get a wider attack range
- Depending on how much charged the blade is, the range varies. At maximum it can reach roughly 5 meters.
- A hit with its charged attack can deal around 30,000 ~ 100,000 damage to bosses (provided that the firepower has been maxed).
- It isn't the best weapon for escaping zombies. Switch to a primary or another melee weapon if possible.
- It can do between 700 and 2,500 damage to walls per hit.
- The holding style is nearly similar with the Wakizashi and VULCANUS-9.
- There is a bug in Zombie Scenario where if a player possesses this weapon and other players in the same room suicide, they will wield the Blade Runebreaker as their melee weapon when they respawn.
- The Blade Runebreaker is likely to be based on the Frostmourne, a runeblade in the Warcraft series.
- In Premium Enhancement, Blade Runebreaker is the first melee weapon can be enhanced.
- In CSO Indonesia and Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies, this weapon is released in Premium Top 50 Decoder and Premium Top 50 Unlimited Decoder.
- Frostmourne at World of Warcraft Wiki.