The Blaster is described as the future weapon that is fed with 45 laser rounds which is similar to the 5.56 NATO caliber. It has very high rate of fire, moderate firepower, accuracy and recoil but it is heavy and expensive purchase cost in game for an assault rifle.
- Very high rate of fire
- Large clip size
- Good accuracy in middle range
- High damage if shoot continuosly
- Expensive purchase cost
- Heavy weight
- Only can be obtained by Coded Box
- Low damage if shoot one by one as an assault rifle
- Cost: Same as Steyr AUG A1 and SIG SG552.
- Damage: Same as FAMAS F1 and Galil.
- Rate of fire: Same as most submachine guns.
- Weight: Same as M249.
- Reload time: Same with M4A1.
- Rifleman: The Blaster is the most effective infantry weapon for the Riflemen.
- Alice: Seen in posters.
Comparison to Ethereal
- Cheaper (-$400)
- More accurate (+4%)
- Higher rate of fire (+1%)
- Higher clip size (+15)
- Same damage (26)
- Same knockback power
- Same stun power
- Higher recoil (+3%)
- Heavier (+8%)
- Slower reload (+0.5 seconds)
- When shooting, blue fire is emitted instead of orange or light yellow.
- The magazine of this weapon is smaller than any other type of magazines.
- This weapon has only one muzzle flash color.
- This is the first weapon in the Science Fiction series to be implemented in the game.