|This content is obsolete and article is archived. Any information given are to be taken as reference.|
|Effects||Increase melee damage by twice for a short period of time|
|Cost to buy|
|Date added|| Singapore/Malaysia|
8 March 2012
- After Free Update, this item was removed as the damage of melee weapons is already doubled.
As a human, the player can use the Bloody Blade skill that doubles the damage of melee attack for 5 seconds. This ability can only be used once in a round.
- This skill should be used by players who are skilled and have experience in using melee weapons.
- It is advisable to use the Nata Knife, SKULL-9, Hammer, Green Dragon Blade, Dual Wakizashi or BALROG-IX with this ability as any other melee weapons would not inflict as much damage as these weapons.
- If a player is experiencing lag, do not use this skill, in fact do not try to combat zombies with melee weapons because the player will end up getting infected.
- Always aim for a back stab to zombies as it does much more damage.
- Time this skill properly as it is only activated for 5 seconds. When the other players are shooting a zombie, try to melee it with this skill.
- Combine it with Sprint so you can easily avoid zombie attacks.
- In Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies, it was a free default item in all player's inventories after Zombie Mode Rework, but then being removed in later updates.