|Price in match||
19 per pellet
|Rate of fire||
|Percentage speed reduction||
Elastic Alloy Bullet
0.5 seconds per pallet
|Secondary fire / Modes|
- This item can be obtained from Top 50 Decoder.
It is a bullpup style pump action shotgun designed to use 25 elastic alloy bullets. It is specially crafted to use Elastomeric Alloy that will damage the target and bounce off quickly.
- The bullets can bounce
- The bounced bullet's damage is constant
- Can shoot while reloading
- High amount of ammo for shotgun class
- Effective in both close and long range combats
- Lighter than wielding a melee weapon
- Extremely high damage to zombies
- The bullets are not hitscan
- The bullets can only bounce up to two times
- Low rate of fire
- Very hard to perform headshot (except using Deadly Shot)
- South Korea: 7 September 2017.
- Indonesia: 8 November 2017.
- CSN:Z: 29 November 2017.
Comparison to UTS-15
- Lower recoil (-20%)
- Lighter (-18% weight)
- Higher magazine size (+10)
- Same reload speed per ammo (0.5 seconds)
- Lower damage (-51)
- Lower rate of fire (-27%)
- The weapon design is very similar to UTS-15 and Tornado while the animations are nearly similar to JANUS-11.
- This is first Shotgun weapon which the bullet can bounce.
- This is also the first Shotgun to have "Glow in the Dark" feature.