- For the original version, see XM1014.
An 8-round automatic shotgun built from a special set of blocks to resemble the XM1014. Its B mode transforms the weapon into a howitzer for better performance, depending on the situation.
- Details: Right-click to switch to Artillery mode. Cannonballs explode on hit, doing AoE damage. Damage: 113 (Normal), 788 (Zombie), 1238 (Scenario)
- High damage, especially in B mode
- High rate of fire in A mode
- Light weight
- Can be fired while reloading in A mode
- Short reload time
- Can be purchased by both teams
- High recoil
- Cannot shoot underwater in both modes
- Projectiles do not instantly hit the targets and drop over distances in B mode
- Low magazine capacity/reserved ammo for both modes
- Obtainable via Mileage Decoder only
- South Korea: 6 August 2015.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 11 August 2015.
- China/Japan: 12 August 2015.
- CSN:Z: 16 September 2015.
- Vietnam: 31 March 2016.
- Indonesia: 25 May 2016.
- Zombie Infection
- In B mode, this weapon can deal 550 ~ 650 damage to zombies.
- In B mode, this weapon can deal 1,500 ~ 2,300 damage to bosses, provide that attack power has been maxed.
- Each round of its secondary fire mode can deal around 1000 ~ 1150 damage towards a target.
- Yuri: Seen in posters.
Comparison to XM1014 (A mode)
- Higher magazine size in A mode (+1)
- Same damage (52)
- Same recoil (52%)
- Same rate of fire (76%)
- Same speed reduction (4%)
- Same knockback and stun powers
- Same reloading time (4 seconds in total)
- Cannot shoot underwater
- More expensive (+$2800)
- Obtainable via Code Boxes only
- The file name for this weapon is "blockas" which refers to "Block Automatic Shotgun".
- This is the second weapon featured in the Brick Piece series after Brick Piece V2.
- The B mode model resembles an M777 howitzer.
- This is the only Brick Piece weapon to be released in Vietnam.
- M777 howitzer at Wikipedia.