|This article requires maintenance.|
|You can help Counter Strike Online Wiki by fixing it.|
Cash point can be used to purchase cash items such as zombie sets and skins. They can be used to purchase permanent items or limited time items. Cash cannot be gained through killing enemies like game points. It can only be gained by using the game card to top up cash points. In other words, real money is being used to purchase game items.
In Indonesia, it can be obtained by winning an event that is celebrated by GM. The winner will get 10.000 Mi-Cash.
There are different currencies for regions and they are:
- Singapore/Malaysia - iCash/Cash
- Indonesia - MI-Cash
- Japan - Nexon Points (NP)
- Hong Kong/ Taiwan - GASH/Everkids point/樂豆點
- Korea - Nexon Cash
- China - 游戏币
- Turkey - Nexon Cash (EU)
- Singapore/Malaysia - 10.00MYR is equal to 3000 Cash points.
- Korea - 10000 NEXON Cash in equal to 9.3 Real U.S dollar.
- Indonesia - Rp 100,000 is equal to 110,000 MI-Cash (115.000 MI-Cash when Top-up bonus active).
- Taiwan/ Hong Kong - 100.00MYR/ 40SGD equals 1000GASH/ Everkids point.
- Singapore/Malaysia - MOL (money online) can also be used to buy iCash. To do this, just go to any retail outlets (such as 7-Eleven) and ask the cashier for MOL (of course you must tell how much you want such as 20RM of MOL). Once the cashier gives the receipt containing the information, go to MOL.com and read the instructions given.