- This item is no longer obtainable and can only be purchased from the Mileage Auction if another player is selling it. Otherwise, it is retired. Additionally, no copies exist in Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies.
A grenade equipped with multiple warheads that detonate twice after pulling the pin. It deals roughly 30% more damage than a regular HE Grenade, and additionally, acts as three separate grenades in Zombie Hero and Zombie Scenario.
- South Korea: 28 January 2016.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 2 February 2016.
- China: 3 February 2016.
- Japan: 17 February 2016.
- CSNZ: 10 August 2016.
- Indonesia : 12 August 2016.
|Number||Conditions of acquisition|
|Log in to the game|
|Play for 150 minutes (2 hours and 30 minutes)|
|Accumulate 3000 Kill Points|
|Play 30 minutes each day for 7 days|
- This is the only grenade so far to be obtained through Letter Collecting Event.
- It is also the only grenade so far in Counter-Strike Online to feature multiple explosions.
- The letters "SG" and the sentences "COUNTER-STRIKE ONLINE", "NEXON KOREA VALVE" and "CSO USER FIGHTING" can be seen on the grenade's body. The word "FIGHTING" is mainly used as a cheer or encouragement in the eastern cultures.
- The grenade light textures was initially not set to additive in game, resulting in a weird wing-like greenish blue light texture, this was fixed in later updates.
- In Indonesia, this weapon was also added into Craft. But after 5 October 2016 updates, this weapon was removed with New Classic Weapons.
- In Human Scenario, this grenade costs only $300 to purchase, compared to $2000 for all other grenades.