|This content is obsolete and article is archived. Any information given are to be taken as reference.|
The obsolete map has been replaced by City of Damned (New).
|“|| Are you afraid of the dark?|
- SG/MY subtitle
|Max Player Count||
Ruined old section of a city
Day and night
You should collect resources to upgrade your shelter and survive the zombies attack in this mode. Create a radio call within the time limit and request for rescue. Destroy the enemy’s shelter to prevent them from upgrading their shelter and from calling for rescue.
- There are more survivors; however, only 1 survivor can be rescued due to the lack of fuel.
- A rescue helicopter will be sent out to the first survivor’s shelter who has successfully sent out his location.
- Search around the police car area that is destroyed by the zombies. You will be able to find a useful weapon.
- There are collectible wood and steel stacks around the shelter.
- Upgrade your collection tool for a safe resource collection.
- Lots of zombie will be active at night. Use your stationary weapon that is located inside the shelter!
- You can recharge the bullets of the stationary weapon through upgrading.
- South Korea: 17 January 2013.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 23 January 2013.
- China: 23 January 2013.
- Japan: 31 January 2013.
- Indonesia: 11 September 2013.
- Singapore/Malaysia: 23 October 2013.
City of Damned was removed alongside the release of New Zombie Shelter on:
- South Korea: 14 November 2013.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 19 November 2013.
- China/Japan: 20 November 2013.
- Singapore/Malaysia: 12 March 2014.
- Indonesia: 23 April 2014.
- In some regions, this map was named "Dead City" instead of "City of Damned", following the file name. However, the loading screen still shows "City of Damned".
- After the new update of reorganized Zombie Shelter, this map has been removed from map cycle and the map itself is used as a basis for the remade version of City of Damned.
- This is the first removed (and remade) map in Counter Strike Online.