|Claymore Mine MDS|
|Price in match||
|Percentage speed reduction||
|Secondary fire / Modes|
- This item can be obtained from Top 50 Decoder.
Fires hundreds of iron balls forward with the pressure of internal explosives.
- Left click to detonate, right click to switch to a motion sensor. Front towards enemy.
- Extremely high damage
- Light as a knife
- Extreme range
- Can detonate automatically in motion sensor mode
- Doesn't explode if both the user and teammate pass it.
- Can kill multiple enemies at once
- Only hits 180 degrees in front of it
- Motion sensor range is low
- Expensive for a grenade
- Primary mode has to be manually detonated
- Can only be used once
- Because you only receive one mine, use it wisely.
- If you're planning to use it in motion-sensor mode, place it where the enemies will most likely pass by.
- Alternatively, place it facing the C4 in Original. Its extreme range and damage will entirely prevent people from defusing, or safely destroying it.
- Keep your distance from it after planting, or stay behind it. It can easily kill you.
- You can take the advantage of its extremely high knockback power to jump higher than OICW and reach hard spots, but it carries a near-suicidal risk. You will die without a Titan Doll in Scenario (this has been fixed in later updates).
- It doesn't affect barriers at all.
- It can deal damage on bosses, ranging from 30k-40k per mine depending on how close it is placed around the boss.
- This is the first manually-detonating grenade in Counter-Strike Online.
- MDS stands for "Motion Detection System".
- This weapon has the highest range of any non-gun weapon in the game, with up to 30 meters range, surpassing Pesticide Sprayer, which reaches up to 28 meters away.