|“||The SOUL Eater!||”|
— SG/MY description
Soul Bane dagger
|Price in match||
|Rate of fire||
|Percentage speed reduction||
|Secondary fire / Modes||
A natural combat dagger that can be a threat to anyone in the war zone. The dagger is sealed under the noble imprint of the mythical god and its two soul bane pearls stay respite while waiting for the true warrior to awake its potential.
- High damage per stab
- Does not affect player speed
- Ideal for Knife Battle
- Effective in close range only
- Difficult when dealing with multiple enemies
- As most knives act, backstabbing is the most feasible way to take out enemies.
- Its primary attack damage is similar to Wedung's (medium damage with medium rate) while its secondary attack damage is lower than Seal knife (-5) but with greater range.
With the blade Sealed under the noble imprint of the mythical god, the 5 respite Soul-bane pearls has been awakened. With up to 30cm long distance attack, the evil blade impels on every vital points of the enemy, and also, the serrated blade will further optimize and benefits any short distance assault.
- Gunsmith: Seen in posters.
- Singapore/Malaysia: 24 October 2011.
- Indonesia: 5 December 2012.
- Turkey: 2 April 2014.
- CSN:Z: 27 November 2014.
- Vietnam: 26 March 2015.
Attack miss sound
Wall impact sound
- Its stab_miss animation is a duplicate of stab_hit, meaning that it will always show the same animation regardless if the actual stab connects or otherwise.
- Despite the tooltip stating the weapon will disappear after upgrading it to Soul Bane Serrated Blade in Singapore/Malaysia, the Combat Knife remains available, so far in the aforementioned region, after upgrading due to player pressure. Although its first debut did not feature the replacement in any region.
- Combat knife at Wikipedia.