|Price in match||
|Rate of fire||
|Percentage speed reduction||
|Secondary fire / Modes|
Compound Bow is fed with 60 carbon arrows made up from composite structures. It has lethal armor penetration power when charging the bow to the enemy. Primary attack promotes fast attack with medium damage while the secondary attack deals tremendous destructive power but it needs a slight delay to perform the attack.
- Very high damage in charged mode
- Arrow hits the target instantly in charged mode
- Damage does not decrease over range
- High penetration power in charged mode
- High magazine capacity
- Accurate even when jumping/running
- Light weight
- Can be enhanced
- Long charge time
- Arrow does not instantly hit the target in normal mode
- Leaves a light trail which compromises the user's position
- Obtainable via Bingo Event only
- Medium rate of fire
- User's movement speed decreases when using the charged mode
- It could perform instant kill with charged shot (except hitting the legs) while need 2 shots in body to kill a player with normal shot.
- The charged shots required around 2 seconds to launch.
- Like Crossbow, this weapon cannot penetrate anything in normal mode.
- The charged shots can penetrate players but cannot penetrate walls.
- Compound Bow is a good barrier breaker.
- Recommended when facing mini-bosses like Juggernaut.
- This weapon deals very high damage to bosses especially with charging mode. A single charged shot can deal 12,500+ damage to the bosses, provided the firepower has been maxed.
- Not recommended when running through a horde of zombies.
- The charged shot could perform instant kill for Titans when hitting their head.
- The charged shot also deals very high damage to bosses.
Comparison to Crossbow
- Higher damage to human (A:28, B:83)
- Higher damage to zombie (A:43, B:483)
- Lower recoil (-2%)
- Higher stun power
- No reload time
- Can deliver charged shots
- Charged shots do instantly hit the target
- Arrows take time to travel distances (in A mode)
- Hard to obtain
- Lower rate of fire (-13)
- Heavier (+3% speed reduction)
- Lower knockback power
- More expensive (+$2700)
- Does not possess scope
- Low spare ammo
- Increases zombies' anger bar
- South Korea: 12 September 2013.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 24 September 2013.
- China/Japan: 25 September 2013.
- Indonesia: 17 December 2014.
- CSN:Z: 1 April 2015.
- Vietnam: 21 May 2015.
- This is the second bow introduced in the game after Crossbow.
- It is categorized under assault rifle category even though it is actually not an assault rifle.
- Compound Bow is one of the bow usually in use by athletic archers in archery competition.
- Compound Bow in-game design is quite similar with Predator Bow from Crysis 3.
- When firing in B mode, the arrow will leave a light trail which is similar to Thunderbolt's. The light trail could penetrate anything, and could go as far as the map goes.
- There's a bug when you hold the B mode and quickly switch to another weapon, if you switch it back, it will fire a trail that does not deal any damage.
- The arrows could get stuck on walls or bodies, similar to the Tactical Knife.
- After fully enhanced, the user can hold up to 100 arrows instead of 60.