|“|| Sweet, Cute and Sexy!|
- SG/MY description
The costumes can be worn in game. For each different costumes, there will be a certain number of required parts. For instance, Cat Costume requires cat ears, cat tail and a tuna.
The costumes which can be worn are:
- 23 July ~ 6 August 2013
- Polar Head: Can be obtained after logging in 3 consecutive days and accumulating 20 minutes of gameplay each day. At least 4 players in the room is needed.
- Penguin Doll: Can be obtained for cash in shop.
Costumes were firstly introduced on 3 July 2013 alongside UTS-15.
- Angel / Devil: These costumes can be bought for game points.
- Cat costumes
- Cat Fish: These costumes can be bought with cash points for permanent.
- Cat Tail / Cat Ears: These costumes can obtained for permanent from events.
- Cat Mask: Can be obtained for free after obtaining all the above cat costumes.
- Squirrel costumes
- Acorn: Can be obtained for cash in shop.
- Squirrel Ears: Kill 5 zombies in Zombie: The Original, Zombie: The Mutation and Zombie: The Hero.
- Squirrel Tail: Headshot 2 enemies without dying in Original mode.
- Squirrel Mask: Can be obtained after owning all other squirrel costumes.
- Halloween costumes
- Kid Ghost: play 30 minutes of game each day during the event to receive this costume (3 days).
- Pumpkin Head: play 1 hour of game each day during the event to receive this costume (3 days).
- X-Mas Hat: recieve upon login (3 days).
- X-Mas Socks:play 30 minutes of game each day during the event to receive this costume (3 days).
- Snowman Head: play 1 hour of game each day during the event to receive this costume (3 days).
Costumes introduced on 10 July 2013 alongside the resale of Skull-9.
- Cat Costumes
All part of cat costume can be obtained for permanent with the following conditions:
- Cat Ears: Play and win in Rush Battle.
- Cat Fish: Get 5000 kill points in any mode. (no minimum player requirement)
- Cat Tail: Play for 2 hours.
- Cat Mask: Obtain all the above cat costumes and use all of it.
- Angel / Devil Costumes
These costumes were introduced on 24 July 2013 and can be bought for game points (300,000 points for 30 days).
- Devil Tail: You can get this part of Devil Costume for 10 days with accomplish a random mission.
- Squirrel Costumes
These costumes were introduced on 4 December 2013. The task for getting these costumes are hidden. However, these is the tasks list:
- Squirrel Tail: Score 3 goals in Cage map.
- Squirrel Acorn: Play for 2 hours.
- Squirrel Ears: Finish Jump2 and Run2.
Taiwan/Hong Kong posters