|“|| Sweet, Cute and Sexy!|
- SG/MY description
The costumes can be worn in game. For each different costumes, there will be a certain number of required parts. For instance, Cat Costume requires cat ears, cat tail and a tuna.
The costumes which can be worn are:
|Polar Bear Head||None|
|Frozen Terror's club (Back)||Unknown|
|Kraken Doll (Back)||Unknown|
|Oberon's bomb (Back)||Unknown|
|Fallen Titan Doll (Back)||Replenishes player's hp and becomes invincible for 4 seconds when near death.|
|I Corps Armband||None|
|II Corps Armband||None|
|III Corps Armband||None|
|IV Corps Armband||None|
|1st Division Armband||None|
|2nd Division Armband||None|
|3rd Division Armband||None|
|4th Division Armband||None|
|1st Regiment Armband||None|
|2nd Regiment Armband||None|
|3rd Regiment Armband||None|
|4th Regiment Armband||None|
|1st Squadron Armband||None|
|2nd Squadron Armband||None|
|3rd Squadron Armband||None|
|4th Squadron Armband||None|
|Lusty Rose (Light zombie only)||None|
- 23 July ~ 6 August 2013
- Polar Head: Can be obtained after logging in 3 consecutive days and accumulating 20 minutes of gameplay each day. At least 4 players in the room is needed.
- Penguin Doll: Can be obtained for cash in shop.
Costumes were firstly introduced on 3 July 2013 alongside UTS-15.
- Angel/Devil: These costumes can be bought for game points.
- Cat costumes
- Cat Fish: These costumes can be bought with cash points for permanent.
- Cat Tail/Cat Ears: These costumes can obtained for permanent from events.
- Cat Mask: Can be obtained for free after obtaining all the above cat costumes.
- Squirrel costumes
- Acorn: Can be obtained for cash in shop.
- Squirrel Ears: Kill 5 zombies in Zombie: The Original, Zombie: The Mutation and Zombie: The Hero.
- Squirrel Tail: Headshot 2 enemies without dying in Original mode.
- Squirrel Mask: Can be obtained after owning all other squirrel costumes.
- Halloween costumes
- Kid Ghost: Play for 30 minutes to receive this costume for 3 days.
- Pumpkin Head: Play for 60 minutes to receive this costume for 3 days.
- Christmas costumes
- Christmas Hat: Can be obtained upon log in for 3 days.
- Christmas Socks: Play for 30 minutes to receive this costume for 3 days.
- Snowman Head: Play for 60 minutes to receive this costume for 3 days.
- Polar costumes
- Polar Bear Head: Play for 30 minutes to receive this costume for permanent (note that before do the tip, players need to buy Penguin Doll (perm) from shop).
- Penguin Doll: Can be obtained from shop by cash.
Costumes introduced on 10 July 2013 alongside the resale of Skull-9.
- Cat Costumes
All part of cat costumes can be obtained for permanent with the following conditions:
- Cat Ears: Play and win in Rush Battle.
- Cat Fish: Get 5000 kill points in any mode. (no minimum player requirement)
- Cat Tail: Play for 2 hours.
- Cat Mask: Obtain all of the cat costumes above and use all of it.
- Angel/Devil Costumes
These costumes were introduced on 24 July 2013 and can be bought for game points (300,000 points for 30 days).
- Devil Tail: You can get this part of Devil Costume for 10 days with accomplish a random mission.
- Squirrel Costumes
These costumes were introduced on 4 December 2013. The task for getting these costumes are hidden. However, these is the tasks list:
- Squirrel Tail: Play and win Soccer Mode in Cage map.
- Squirrel Acorn: Play for 2 hours.
- Squirrel Ears: Finish Jump2 and Run2.
- Squirrel Mask: Obtain all of the squirrel costumes above and use all of it.
- Panda Costumes
These costumes were introduced on 12 February 2014. All part of panda costumes can be obtained for permanent with the following conditions:
- Panda Ear: Can be obtained upon log in.
- Panda Doll: Play for 1 hour.
- Panda Tail: Play for 5 hours.
- Panda Mask: Obtain all of the panda costumes above and use all of it.
Poster from CSO Regions :