The costumes can be worn in game in different body parts and obtainable in many ways.
The costumes which can be worn are:
|Closed Beta Tester Glove|
|New Year Kite|
|Turtle Plush Bag|
|Poseidon's Magic Rod|
|Peking Opera Flag|
- South Korea: 9 January 2014.
- China: 5 February 2015.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 23 January 2016.
- The Valve accessory references Valve Corporation's Mr. Valve. Some other costumes also have Valve's icons or Counter-Strike's icons on them: Cargo Cap, Snow Hat or Sergeant Cap, etc...
- The Headcrab originates from the Half-Life franchise, which a plush hat of it is also sold by Valve in their Valve Store.
- The Ikseongwan and Jokduri are traditional Korean headgears, the former is worn by noblemen while the latter is for women during marriage occasions.
- The Kim Min-Kyo mask refers to one of the celebrities from the South Korea's Saturday Night Live late-night comedy sketch.
- The Chicken hat model resembles the chickens in market of Italy map.
- The Frog costumes emits croaking sounds periodically when worn.
- Jokduri at Wikipedia.