|Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies|
23 September 2014 (Open Beta Test)
7 October 2014 (Official Release)
FPS (First-person shooter)
Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies is an adaption of the original Counter-Strike, developed by NEXON Corporation and Valve Corporation, distributed in the Western region via Valve Corporation's Steam content delivery system, available from 7 October 2014 onwards.
The contents of Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies are more or less similar to Counter-Strike Online, hence the game is adjudged as a Western release. However, the newly released content is usually transfered from its Eastern counterpart, although some events can be slightly altered or exclusive in CSN:Z.
Unlike Counter-Strike Online, Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies is only available for countries in Europe, CIS regions, North America, Australia and New Zealand. The game became available in Turkey on 1 April 2015, after the closure of Counter-Strike Online Turkey, and South American and MENA regions on 24 June 2015.
Users residing outside of these territories will not be able to access the contents on the Store page.
- Main article: Events (CSN:Z).
Weapons and equipment
- The lobby's background trailer of CSN:Z uses the Z-VIRUS-Angra Nest trailer instead of the Counter-Strike Online's official trailer, along with the recently released Vietnam version.
- Unlike Counter-Strike Online, in-game purchases of Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies use funds from the player's "Steam Wallet".
- Several grammatical errors have been fixed. For example, the "Human Win" text sprite has been corrected to "Humans Win".
- In earlier versions, the recordings used the Counter-Strike Online logo instead.