The Crossbow in-game is fed with 50 rounds of Crossbow bolts. It can still be fired rapidly although its rate of fire is lower than any other assault rifle. The arrow that has been shot by the user does not instantly hit the target, unlike other weapons, but has a delay time to reach the target (much like a real crossbow). It is one of the best weapons to engage zombies.
- Light weight
- Has a usable sniper scope for long range attack
- High knockback towards zombies
- High magazine capacity
- High knockback
- High damage
- Low recoil
- Penetrates Kevlar
- Doesn't increase zombie's anger bar
- Can be purchased from Shop for SG/MY region (durations only)
- Low rate of fire
- Arrow does not instantly hit the target
- Moderate accuracy when fired without using the scope
- The permanent Crossbow can only be obtained via Code Box
- Cannot penetrate objects
- Expensive for an assault rifle
- Low stun power towards zombies
- Its damage is nearly similar to the M14 EBR, which is high.
- It has the same rate of fire as the M14 EBR, which is low. Note that the rate of fire is higher when unscoped.
- Its recoil is lower than the M4A1, which is the best for spraying purposes.
- It has the same weight as the Galil, which is effective for mobility.
- It has high knockback, similar to the TAR-21.
- It costs the same as the Steyr AUG A1.
- When attacking zombies in Zombie: The Hero, the Anger Bar will not increase. Perfectly useful for taking out any zombie.
- 50 rounds of Crossbow can deal 1700 ~ 7300 damage to zombies.
- 50 rounds of Crossbow Advance can deal around 40,000 ~ 80,000 damage to Bosses, provided the attack power has been maxed.
|Mode||Buy cost||Ammo (1 clip)||Ammo cost (1 clip)||Ammo (full)||Ammo cost (full)||Total|
|Part||Head||Chest||Gut & Arm||Legs|
- Crossbow Advance
A crossbow that fires 50 rounds of bolts. It has a fast rate of fire and high accuracy in addition to a quiet firing mechanism that makes it perfect for attacking without being discovered. Unfortunately, bolts fly slower than bullets, so there is a delay before a target is hit. This upgraded version boasts enhanced performance and improved structure.
Crossbow Advance can be obtained by collecting kill points by following these rules:
- This event can only be conducted by those who has the original Crossbow.
- The Upgrade Event is only available once.
- After done upgrading, the original Crossbow is not deleted from your inventory.
- The crossbow bolts that were shot are actual projectiles, instead of hitscan bullets like most firearms in the game.
- It is classed as an assault rifle in the game.
- This is the first weapon that does not increase zombie's anger bar.
- Like Plasma Gun, the enemy will receive damage indicator from every direction when a Crossbow user shoots him/her.
- The words "Crossbow Advance" can be seen printed on the upgraded variant.
- Crossbow at Wikipedia.