Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Science Fiction Pistol
|Price in match||
|Rate of fire||
|Percentage speed reduction||
50 / 100
- This item can be obtained from Code Box only.
This is a 50 rounds Energy Cell-targeted used as a pistol to fire a beam in a straight line. Production of this technology remains unknown.
- Perfect accuracy
- No recoil
- Fast reload time
- Cheap ammunition cost
- High clip size
- Very high rate of fire
- No speed reduction
- Obtainable from Code Box only
- Runs dry easily
- Low reserved ammo
- Low damage
- Cannot penetrate object
- Its accuracy is as high as bolt-action sniper rifles, which is indeed a lot for a pistol.
- There is no recoil when firing this weapon.
- Due to its low damage, the Cyclone is recommended in close range battles since the damage drops over distance.
- Performing head shots is easy with this weapon due to its high accuracy and no recoil at all even though the damage is low.
- Its beam projectile has no penetration power. The target can escape from the Cyclone user by moving into a nearby cover.
- Due to its high clip capacity, high accuracy and no recoil at all, it is best suited for escaping.
- This weapon still has its capacity to kill a zombie if the user has proper aim especialy on the target's head, even if Deadly Shot is not activated.
- 'Enemy Accuracy Down' debuff does not affect its perfomance at all.
- Combine it alongside Deadly Shot to annihilate humans in either close or medium range or to deal a massive amount of damage against zombies.
- South Korea: 27 March 2014.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 9 April 2014.
- China/Japan: 9 April 2014.
- Singapore/Malaysia: 24 September 2014.
- Indonesia: 29 October 2014.
- CSN:Z: 1 April 2015.
- Vietnam: 21 May 2015.
- Blair: Seen in posters.
Start shooting sound
End shooting sound
- Cyclone is defined as an area of closed, circular fluid motion rotating in the same direction as the Earth.
- A green trail will appear with every shot. Similar to Thunderbolt.
- It uses the same muzzle flash from the Plasma.
- This is the fourth weapon which when firing, it is held in center view. The first three are the Infinity series pistols.
- During the first release of new Code Box system in Vietnam region, there was a mistake where the item list showed JANUS-9's icon instead, however, the given prize is still Cyclone. It was fixed in later updates.
- In Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies and Japan region, there is a bug that sometimes its own idle sound is somehow played with "Double Kill!" voice instead.
- A small smoke trace can be seen while the beam projectile hit a solid object.