- In China region, this weapon becomes a default weapon in all player's inventories after the Free Update.
- High damage
- Large magazine capacity
- High rate of fire
- Light weight
- High stun to zombies
- Free (Only for China region)
- Can penetrate objects
- Medium accuracy
- Average recoil
- Low knockback to zombies
- Can be only purchased by Counter-Terrorists (Original version)
- Fire in full auto when facing enemies in close range.
- Treat this weapon as Galil.
K1A Maverick was released alongside Crowbar Maverick on:
- South Korea: 7 October 2014.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 21 October 2014.
- China/Japan: 22 October 2014.
- Indonesia: 17 February 2016.
- CSN:Z: 23 March 2016.
- Guerrilla Warfare: Seen wielding K1A Maverick in some posters.
- This is the first counter-terrorist weapon to have a counterpart in a different weapon category which is the USAS-12.
- K1A is technically not an SMG because it uses rifle caliber. SMG uses pistol caliber.
- The in-game category is a possible reference from real-life version because it is classified as SMG by South Korean military.
- Even though this weapon is exclusive for counter-terrorists only, its Counter-Strike Online 2 version can be used by both teams. However, it has lower clip capacity than its predecessor (-10 rounds less giving a total of 20 instead of 30).
- Its variants K1ASE and K1A Maverick are accessible for both teams.
- K1A is available for free in China region after Free Update, even though other versions allow it to be available from Craft only.
- Reload time of K1A is not synchronized with the animation. The user is able to shoot even though the animation is not done yet. The actual reload time is 2.0 seconds while the animation takes 2.5 seconds.
- The same thing applies to the K1A Maverick's drawing animation.
- The K1A Maverick is the fourth weapon which has two magazines taped together after SKULL-5, SPAS-12 Maverick and Galil Maverick. It also has two reload animations, similar to SPAS-12 Maverick and Galil Maverick.
- The word "PUNISHER" can be seen printed on K1A Maverick, above the ejection port.
- In the CSN:Z region, K1A Maverick plays the original K1A firing sound.
- Daewoo K1A at Wikipedia.