- After the Free Update, the K3's performance was upgraded.
The Daewoo K3 is a South Korean belt-fed light machine gun that fires 150 rounds of 5.56 NATO cartridge. It boasts high rate of fire and is light for a machine gun, making it a versatile weapon on the battlefield. However, it should be noted that its above average recoil and limited firepower make it outclassed by the more well-known machine guns.
- High rate of fire
- Light weight for a machine gun
- High magazine size for a light machine gun
- Can undergo Weapon Enhancement
- Spawn weapon for Zombie Scenario mode
- Medium recoil
- Low damage for a machine gun
- Low spare ammo
- Damage: Same as MAC-10 and Kriss Super V.
- Rate of fire: Same as most machine guns.
- Weight: Same as SG552.
- Ammo type: Shares ammo with M249, HK23E and MG36.
Daewoo K3 can undergo Weapon Enhancement to upgrade its performance.
|Rate of fire||x||-||-||-||-|
|Clip size (after Free Update)||165||180||195||210||230|
|Clip size (before Free Update)||85||100||115||130||150|
|x = available, - = not available|
This weapon was added as a default weapon to all players inventory alongside Open Beta Test on 23 September 2014.
This weapon was added as a default weapon to all players inventory alongside Open Beta Test on 26 March 2015.
- Cheaper (-$1000)
- More accurate (+4%)
- Lighter (+7%)
- Higher clip size (+50)
- Can be enhanced
- Same ammo type (5.56 NATO)
- Same fire rate
- Higher recoil (+6%)
- Lower damage (-3)
- There were missing shoot and reload sounds of K3 in Singapore/Malaysia and Indonesia versions when it was firstly released. However, it was fixed in later update.
- This is the only weapon that can only be enhanced to +5 attributes only.
- Before the Free Update, K3 only had 70 rounds (without ammo enhancement).
- This is the first weapon to be chosen as the Month Weapon.
- The K3's model is based on the M249 SAW in real life with its olive green magazine.
- Daewoo K3 at Wikipedia.