|Max Player Count||
Now, it can be bored by listening of what I'm going to talk about. However, just few months ago, this place was like a living hell. The zombies' trap started from Lost City was really terrible till it annihilated one of the army troops... Even though so, our search party did a great job and we've found the last clue from the rescue team!
Actually, it was quite ridiculous to pursue all the way to the laboratory’s basement from there. If we did not have an order from the government army captain at that time, we would be killed inside the chaos.
Yeah, everybody knows that this is the end of the story, and Dr. Rex is the main instigator cause all these incidents to happen. However, do you know that there is more than one siege type existed?
The secret is kept by the government and the real story start from now... Do you want to hear the truth that I've seen at that time from the blind road? Right after we've killed siege type Phobos, we've entered that unpleasant way by following on another two escaped Seize types....
- 1 year and 2 months after the Lost City accident, from the interview by an unidentified retired soldier with third-class media.
Dead End is a big and long map. Unlike Last Clue, this map looks like the extended version of Havana where the players will face a new boss, Oberon. There are only two rounds in this map: destroy barricades for target zone pursuit and boss battle arena.
- This is a message from the command headquarters to all survived soldiers.
- We have captured the Oberon of the seize category, which has just escaped from the laboratory.
- In order to defense, all the available soldiers are gathering at the outskirt of the construction site. That’s all.
- Tip: You can proceed by destroying the red indicated box.
- We have captured a response from a strong host at the front!
- We have found a supply storage left by our force.
- All available passages to escape have been blocked. Detour by going through a private building!
- We have almost reached our destination! Advance!
- This is command headquarters! Our soldiers guarding the construction site have been attacked!
- All soldiers arrived are to protect the current location!
- Oberon has been released! I repeat again! Oberon has been released!
- Cancel the plan for capturing Oberon, Once you find it, show no mercy!
- Oberon’s body response is changing rapidly!!
- Wha, what is this... Oberon has transformed!...
|Gentleman, I've heard about the rumors of this monster. According to the rumor, The rear view of the monsters looked really horrible with its grey color skin and its cyclops eye. I will like to meet someone who have defeated that kind of monsters more than 100 times. Only available in Pursuit: Dead End map, easy stage is not included.||Defeat Oberon 100 times.|
Dead End was released on:
- Singapore/Malaysia: 9 November 2011.
- Indonesia: 14 March 2012.
- Turkey: 5 March 2014.
- CSN:Z: 23 September 2014.
- Vietnam: 26 March 2015.
There are two new zombie variants in this map:
- Red Origin Regular Zombie - 3 times tougher and higher attack damage to players.
- Green Origin Voodoo Zombie - 5 times tougher than the original.
Crusher-type Heavy Zombie appears in this map. It has very high health points and difficult to be killed. Two Host Deimos with high health points also appear in this map while another two Origin Deimos appear to guard barricades. Good teamwork will help in dealing these zombies as they drop extra amount of money, making upgrades easier.
- Use any SKULL weapons to destroy the barricades faster.
- After the 2nd barricade has been penetrated, there's a fence which can be reached by jumping on other player's back. Players can stand on top of it and destroy the 6th barricade near the end of the path.
- Share weapons with other players and cooperate well with professionals.
- MG3 and Salamander are recommended for Round 1 while any SKULL weapon is recommended for Round 2.
- Get close to Oberon because if you do so, he will not use his skills (bombardment, black hole, etc.). If the player is playing with others, all of them must get close to Oberon.
- The Oberon deals small amount of damage (30-50 HP) unless his health reaches half where he deals 100-300 damage and could reach 500 damage.
- There's a bug which gets the player outside of the map, to perform it you require three players alive, by climbing ontop of each player in the bottom left corner of the Spawn Zone followed suit by jump boosting them. This is helpful for those that wish to complete the chapter without using Round Retry.
Breaking through the first wall
Breaking through the penultimate wall
- This is the first Zombie Scenario map that has shortcut ways.
- In this map you can shoot through some walls, damaging the barricades.
- Some parts of Havana map are mirrored in this map, with minor changes.
- In this map, you can see a bomb site icon.
- Once you reach the boss round, in some regions, they are missing a few sound files when Oberon is going to breakthrough which are re-used from zombie modes.
- There are several horror sounds which can be heard after breaking some of the barricades. These sounds are taken from the On A Rail and Interloper chapters in Half-Life.