|This content is obsolete and article is archived. Any information given are to be taken as reference.|
|Effects|| Human: Deadly Shot|
Zombie: Evolve to Stamper
|Cost to buy|
|Date added|| Indonesia |
23 July 2012
- This set was removed after the Free Update patch, as now the zombies and items become default in all player's inventories.
This set will purchase the Deadly Shot skill for humans while enabling the transformation into a Stamper for zombies. The Deadly Shot ability can only be used once in a round with the key (default) on the keyboard. When used, the amount of damage done by the user's weapon will be increased to as high as the amount of damage a headshot gives (by the same weapon). This means that any body part of a zombie that is hit by the players weapon will inflict damage as high as a headshot. It is essential in dealing emergency situations such as when the zombies are about to penetrate the humans camp.
When the player turns into a zombie, the player can choose to turn into a Stamper, which can use its iron maiden to restrict human movement, block bullet shots from humans and increase its jump height.
Tips Using Deadly Shot
- Use it when there are a lot of zombies in front of you and in places such as ducts for maximum performance.
- Also, use it when zombies are about to penetrate the Humans camp.
- It is advisable to use this ability with a machine gun (MG3 or M134 Minigun for example) so as to maximize damage output.
- Target Regular Zombies due to their very little amount of HP.