|This content is obsolete and article is archived. Any information given are to be taken as reference.|
|Zombie F Set: Demented Doctor|
|Effects|| Human: Can use Sprint ability|
Zombie: Can become Psycho Zombie
|Cost to buy|
|Date added|| Singapore/Malaysia|
8 March 2012
- This set was removed after the Free Update patch, as now the zombies and items become default in all player's inventories.
When using this set, a human player can use the Sprint ability. It is used as a runaway tactic from the zombies that are chasing after the players. As a result, the player will get exhausted and his/her speed will decrease tremendously for 5 seconds. (player's running speed will almost be the same as crouching speed)
- Use Sprint ability to run away after a strongpoint is compromised by the zombies. Players may even be able to reach inaccessible places with Sprint ability.
- Be mindful of the side effect of the Sprint skill once exhausted, plan a safe escape route that can be reached before the side effects emerge.
- Pop out black smoke to limit the human's line of visibility if transforming to Psycho Zombie.
This set was released alongside Inferno map and other zombie sets on 8 March 2012.
This set can be obtained for free for 1 day during the event from 8 to 21 March 2012.
- This was a rarely-bought set due to its hard-to-use methods.