|Max Player Count||
After we have obtained the sample of Phobos corpse from the unidentified facility, our troops started to transport it to the headquarters. We have decided to take a roundabout way through the desert for a safer route. While traveling in the desert, a large scale of fire started to rain above our head in a sudden. Due to this sudden attack, we need to find cover quickly and hide ourselves in the nearby ruined place to ensure the safety of the samples. Even with a glance, we could notice that enemies are coming in armies with lots of elite soldiers with huge airborne weapons. They were not zombies! Who are they?
- From the diary of transportation support troop commanding officer, Victor.
Desert Storm is a annihilation-based Human Scenario map. There are 10 rounds in this map and the players must defeat a certain number of enemies before the given time running out. The player will meet Comanche in Round 10 and must destroy it in 30 minutes. The players will receive Comanche Record Device as the reward of destroying the Comanche.
The team leader (Host) can choose to play in Normal or Extreme mode.
Order of Appearance
|1||Trooper||$200 (+$10 each round)|
|2 & 3||New: Ghost||$300 (+$10 each round)|
|4||New: Lancer||$400 (+$10 each round)|
|5||New: Titan||$1000 (+$10 each round)|
|6 ~ 9||New: Heavy Titan||$1000 (+$10 each round)|
|10||RAH-66 Comanche, Trooper, Ghost and Lancer||$5000 (+$10 each round)|
- Singapore/Malaysia: 21 March 2012 alongside Walther WA2000.
- Indonesia: 3 May 2012 alongside Yuri and Criss.
- Turkey: 19 March 2014 alongside WA2000.
- This is Commander Victor. Survival unit, please response.
- We kept the samples in the northwest headquarters which is 5km away from you.
- I've received a report from reconnaissance unit which mentioned that they have captured the enemy's position.
- I believe they must have thought that the sample is with you.
- I am requesting for directed bombing, so please try to utilize it to earn their attention.
- I believe they have just sent you a small gift.
- That type is Comanche. I've known it as it is discarded in the middle of development...
- Anyway, please defeat it and rescue us.
- Good luck
Round 1 ~ 9
- Use the default MP5 or automatic sniper rifles to engage.
- Avoid going outside as you will get easier to be shot and get killed.
- Aware of grenades.
- Use anti-material weapons like AT4, M95, AS50 or AT4-CS.
- Hide downstairs when the Comanche is about to use its rockets.
- Set up Sentry gun on upstairs to aid in engaging Comanche and Vanguard troop.
- There are Arabic signs in this map with English translation.
- The skybox was not updated for Singapore/Malaysia version and use the default one.
- In previous releases, there was a bug which allows the player to not be detected by the NPCs, giving them an unfair advantage.
- Chapter 1: Desert Storm
- Chapter 2: Hellfire
- Extra Chapter: Mosque
- Chapter 3: Blaze
- Final Chapter: Sidewinder