|Price in match||
|Rate of fire||
|Percentage speed reduction||
This is a musket which is known as used by a legendary sniper in the middle-seventeenth. It has a great destruction power with its flintlock mechanics although it is an old fashioned gun.
- Instant kill, except leg
- Light weight
- Short reload time
- Available for both Counter-Terrorist and Terrorist
- High accuracy
- Low rate of fire
- Expensive for a pistol
- Low spare ammunition
- Very expensive ammunition cost
- Has a slight delay before bullet fired due to flintlock mechanism
- Obtainable via Code Box only
Tips and tricks
- Divine Lock can do one-hit-kill on all body parts except leg.
- Do not move for accurate firing, crouch when possible.
This weapon was released on:
- South Korea: 28 July 2011.
- Singapore/Malaysia: 26 March 2014.
- Indonesia: 23 April 2014.
- CSN:Z: 1 April 2015.
- Vietnam: 21 May 2015.
- Divine Lock model in game was based on the KTW Flintlock Pistol airsoft gun.
- Earlier Singapore/Malaysia in-game banners called the Divine Lock as the "Devine Lock". This typo was fixed later on.
- When in idle model, the user will spin the gun.
- Sometimes it doesn't deal instant-kill, even though the player aimed to any part except leg.
- If the user changes to the primary weapon while the firing animation is playing, the primary weapon's animation will play instead, with the Divine Lock's firing sound.
- In Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies, there is a bug where sometimes, firing the Divine Lock will trigger one of the hostage's voice responses.
- Flintlock at Wikipedia.