|“|| Double shot, double damage!|
- SG/MY official description
|Price in match||
|Rate of fire||
|Percentage speed reduction||
2 / 32
The Double-barreled Shotgun or simply Double Barrel is a shotgun with two parallel barrels, allowing two shots to be fired in quick succession.
The Double-barreled shotgun in game is a sawed-off shotgun, the barrels can be fired in quick succession. It is extremely powerful in close and medium battles. This shotgun has higher knockback power than the Winchester M1887, making it the best weapon to knock zombies away in Zombie Mods and Zombie Escape.
- Powerful at close range and middle range
- Short reload time
- High damage
- Extremely high knockback to zombies
- High rate of fire
- Low magazine capacity
- Weak when dealing with multiple targets
- High recoil
- Useless at long range
This weapon was released alongside Zombie: The Hero on:
- Singapore/Malaysia: 21 December 2011.
- Gold edition was added into Code Box on 31 July 2013.
- Indonesia: 15 February 2012.
- Gold edition was added into Code Box on 14 July 2015.
- Turkey: 20 November 2013.
This weapon was released through Craft system on:
- CSN:Z: 27 November 2014 and held Upgrade Event.
- Gold edition was added into Code Box on 1 April 2015.
- Vietnam: 26 March 2015.
- Gold edition was added into Code Box on 21 May 2015.
- Player must have fast reaction and aiming skills as 2 shells may not be enough to take down an enemy.
- Aim for chest as it can deal 160 damage if all pellets hits the target.
- Shoot one at a time. Firing too fast will send the next shell's pellet group higher than the target.
- For campers, this is the recommended weapon as this will knock the zombies away.
The gold-plated version of Double-barreled shotgun shares the same performance with the original one except it is lighter by 1%. Note that Double-barreled shotgun Gold can also be upgraded to Triple-barreled shotgun.
- Main article: Triple-barreled shotgun
Triple-barreled shotgun is the upgrade version of Double-barreled shotgun. It can perform 3-round burst but longer reload time than the double-barreled.
Comparison to M1887
- Higher damage (+15)
- Cheaper (-$200)
- Higher fire rate (+25%)
- Lighter (+5%)
- Higher knockback power
- Faster reload time (-3.8 seconds)
- Same recoil (88%)
- Lower magazine size (-6)
- Early release of the Double Barrel lacks its third-person firing sound.
- The words "HUDSON 12 SLANK" can be seen on the back of the shells while reloading.
- This weapon has the least ammo capacity in the shotgun category, and also the fastest in reloading.
Since Taiwan/Hong Kong region's event update on 1/4/2014, this gun holds 5 rounds.This was patched later.
- In Counter-Strike Online 2, its variant named as Stoeger Double Defence. However, the Double-barreled shotgun cannot be fired in 2-round burst, while the Stoeger Double Defence cannot fire each bullet at once.
- In the Indonesia region, its world model would sometimes lack all textures.
- Double-barreled shotgun at Wikipedia.