|This content is obsolete and article is archived. Any information given are to be taken as reference.|
|“||Mysterious scientist Dr.A has appeared silently and passed you the 'below trunk' as a reward for collecting three siege type samples.||”|
— Official description
|Dr. A's Trunk|
|Effects||Receive one of these:|
|Source|| Need all of these:
|Cost to buy||N/A|
This item is no longer obtainable after the Z-Noid patch.
These items are required to obtain the Trunk (Note: they were removed after Re:boot. Instead, players will receive the new ones). The player can get one box after using one set.
Zombie Scenario Season 1
Human Scenario set
Zombie Scenario Season 2 Set
Zombie Scenario Season 3 Set
- Confidential Weapons Document No.1
- Confidential Weapons Document No.2
- Confidential Weapons Document No.3
- Confidential Weapons Document No.4
After Re:boot Dr. A's Trunks are now classified into superior, average and inferior grades.
|Grade||Confidential Documents||Secret Map||Research Tools||Zombie Sample||Dr A's Trunk|
Dr.A's Trunk's rewards were also classified into superior, average and inferior grades, new power-ups like Level Up Amplifier was also added.
|Grade||Bulletproof Armor||HP Supplement||Spare Magazine||Combat Boots||Attack Amplifier||Weakness Analysis Device||Level Up Amplifier|
- The old versions of Dr. A's Trunk (1, 2 and 3) were removed after the Zombie Scenario Re:boot, while the Human Scenario version still remains.
- Later, after the Z-Noid patch, this item is totally removed.
- Every items that the player obtains from the old version of Dr. A's Trunk before Re:boot will be converted to the medium-class types (except for Money Extractor and Secret Research Funds).
- Dr. A's Confidental Trunk for Human Scenario.