|Rate of fire||
|Percentage speed reduction||
- This weapon can be obtained from Mileage Decoder.
This weapon is used by veteran assassins to inflict a deep and vital wound to their target with its dragon claw-like sharp edges.
- Very high damage
- High slash rate in A mode
- Has a claw visual effect
- Obtainable from Mileage Decoder only
- Low slash rate in B mode
- Gerard: Gerard is seen with a pair of Dragon Tails in some posters.
- Heroine: Heroine is seen with a pair of Dragon Tails in some posters.
Stab hit sound
Stab miss sound
Stab ready sound
Wall impact sound
- This is the first dual wielded melee weapon in Counter-Strike Online series.
- It shares the same claw effect as Oberon. However, the claw effect can't be seen by other players.
- There is a bug of Dragon Claw where if the user quickly changes to either primary or secondary weapon when wielding it in A mode, the weapon will falsely shoot a bullet. By repeating it, the user seems to have unlimited ammo. Note that no damage will occur when doing this bug.
- The claw effect is white when it doesn't hit anything, it turns red when hitting a body.
- A screenshake effect will occur each time the player successfully hits something while slashing, similar to the M32 MGL, but more violently.