電光毒龍鑽 (TW / HK)
|Price in match||
|Rate of fire||
|Percentage speed reduction||
- This weapon can only be obtained from Code Box.
This device can launch rotating drill. The penetration is excellent as well as its mobility.
- Very high damage
- Very high penetration power
- Drill bit does not instantly hit the target
- Low rate of fire
- Expensive price
- Rarely obtained from Coded Box
- Low clip size
- Heavy weight
This weapon was added into Code Box on:
- South Korea: 24 October 2013.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 5 November 2013.
- China/Japan: 6 November 2013.
- Singapore/Malaysia: 23 July 2014.
- CSN:Z: 30 September 2015.
- Indonesia: 21 October 2015.
- Vietnam: 21 January 2016.
- Weight: Same as TRG-42.
- The Drill Gun so far, has the highest penetration power in-game. It is able to penetrate up to 6 objects more than any weapon from SKULL Series which normally can penetrate up to 4 objects.
- Able to perform instant kills.
- 1 shot on the head can inflict 2000+ damage to zombies.
- 1 shot on the body can inflict 400 ~ 500 damage to zombies.
- At max attack power, 1 shot of Drill can inflict a maximum of 7000 damage to bosses.
- There is a "D_GUN" print on its slide which refers to Drill Gun.
- The operate animation is identical to Plasma Gun except the reload animation.
- This is the third weapon included under Building Tools series.
- In real life, drill bits cannot be shot, it can only create holes.
- Once fired, a cyan like trail will follow the drill bit which is the same from the Gae Bolg.
- Drill at Wikipedia.