|Dual Kriss Custom|
|Price in match||
|Rate of fire||
|Percentage speed reduction||
70 / 270
|Secondary fire / Modes||
- For original version, see Kriss Super V.
The Dual Kriss Custom is a special modification of Kriss Super V, fed with 70 rounds of 7.62 NATO (35 rounds for each gun), Holographic Sights and fitted with a muzzle brake. It has 1x zoom as the secondary mode.
- Deals very high damage to zombies
- Has 1x zoom
- Very high accuracy, especially when zooming
- High rate of fire in normal mode
- High stun and knockback powers
- Low recoil
- Light weight
- High magazine size
- Usable only when the player is chosen to become Hero/Heroine
- Long reload time
Comparison to Dual Kriss
- Higher damage
- Higher knockback and stun powers
- Higher magazine size (+20) and spared ammo (+170)
- Has 1x zoom
- Same accuracy in A mode (76%)
- Same recoil (14%)
- Same speed reduction (7%)
- Same reloading time
- Unlike the original Dual Kriss, this variant has muzzle brake attached and usable scopes.
- Muzzle brake in real life is applied as recoil compensator.
- This is the second dual-wielded weapon that is able to zoom after SKULL-4. Normally, it is impossible to zoom through any dual-wielded weapons.
- It uses 7.62 NATO ammo instead of .45 ACP like the original one, making it the first submachine gun to use 7.62 NATO ammo in Counter-Strike Online.