- For the original version, see HK MP7A1.
The Dual MP7A1 is a dual-wielded submachine gun exclusive Zombie: The Hero. It can be obtained randomly by players if they are selected as a Sidekick and is not purchasable. However, players still can obtain it randomly for 1 usage if they kill 1000 zombies in newly released Zombie Scenario maps for each region.
The Dual MP7A1 is a good weapon for hunting zombies. It has light weight and a high rate of fire, but with weak penetration power.
- High accuracy
- Very high rate of fire
- Doesn't affect player speed
- Low recoil
- Low damage
- Can be obtained by Sidekick or events only
- Easily runs dry
- Wild recoil upon continuous firing
The player can obtain this weapon for 1 usage in the next game upon completion of 1000 kills in every newly-released Zombie Scenario maps. It will be a spawn weapon, replacing the K3. After the next game is completed, it will expire.
This event was held for only a limited amount of time, when a new Zombie Scenario map is released.
Tactics using Dual MP7A1
|Part (Zombie)||Damage ( + Kevlar)||80 shots (1 mag)||Shots needed to damage 1000HP|
|Head & Chest||100||8000||10|
- Aim for head for the highest damage.
- Approach a zombie as close as possible to give the maximum damage but do not get too close especially when facing Heavy Zombies.
- This weapon is accurate even if you are moving.
- To get full accuracy and damage, use it in ducts.
- 80 rounds of Dual MP7A1 can deal 2000 ~ 8000 damage depending on where it hits.
Tactics facing Dual MP7A1 users
- Jump to lessen the damage done.
- Use Heavy Zombie to approach.
- When approaching a human but still cannot infect him/her, do a sudden crouch to avoid being hit.
- This weapon is the first dual-wielded submachine gun in Counter-Strike Online.
- This weapon reloads slightly faster than the original MP7A1.
- Before the Zombie Mode Rework patch, this weapon could be obtained randomly from supply boxes in Zombie: The Mutation and Zombie: The Hero.
- MP7 at Wikipedia.