- For the original version, see Nata Knife.
Dual Nata Knifes can only be obtained randomly by Sidekick in Zombie: The Hero and has higher damage than Nata Knife. It is a knife connected to a syringe handle with some sort of Poison Gun. It has faster slashing rate in primary attack.
- Faster slash
- Higher damage than SKULL-9
- Does not affect player speed
- Targeted zombies will suffer toxin effect for each stab for a while
- Only usable and obtainable by Sidekicks
- Slower drawing than most of the other melee weapons
- Delayed stab
- Blair: Seen in posters.
- This is the second dual-wielded knife introduced in Counter-Strike Online. The first one is Dragon Claw.
- The user will also be injured when he/she and his/her enemy stay close to each other.
- In Taiwan/Hong Kong region, stab sound is somehow 'unused', as it won't play in either wall or body impact when the user performs a stab.
- Before the Zombie Mode Rework patch, this weapon could be obtained randomly from supply boxes in Zombie: The Mutation and Zombie: The Hero.