|Effects||Adds duration to crafted weapon|
|Source||Roulette, In-game, Weapon disassembly|
|Cost to buy||-|
|Date added||Alongside Craft system|
It can obtained through roulette, by killing enemies or by disassembling weapons. Players usually use 1 day durability item for normal weapon recipes.
Until Re:boot, it was impossible to obtain the Permanent Durability.
|1 Day durability||
|2 ~ 3 Days durability||
|8 ~ 10 Days durability||
|24 ~ 30 Days durability||
|72 ~ 90 Days durability||
72 ~ 120 Days/Permanent durability
(after Re:boot only)
- Always assemble 3 same durability items to get the higher percentage of success. It is not recommended to assemble two since the chances are lower.
- Never assemble different durability items.
- Manufacturing a weapon with high durability will not always get the same durability. For example, manufacturing a 90 days weapon can result in a 30-days weapon as the probability ranges from 1 day ~ 90 days.
- Assembling high durability items has lower percentage to succeed.
- Players can get Permanent durability or S-class blueprints easily by disassembling Nickname Change item, which can be obtained randomly from Battlefield Supply or be bought in Shop. However, it has been fixed in Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies where the player can only get 2 ~ 3 Days Durability.
- The Permanent durability, however, can craft weapons from 72 ~ 120 Days and with a very low chance of getting permanent weapons.
- There's a rare chance to get a durability item which 'one-step-ahead' result than it should be. Meaning that combining 3 items of 1 Day Durability may result 8 ~ 10 Days Durability instead of 2 ~ 3 Days Durability.
- The Permanent durability was originally a scrapped content before the Craft Re:boot.